Will This D Be The Best Locker Has Ever Faced?

Husker Z

Of course, but I don't think defense was ever in question for Nebraska. Offense is what is going to determine if you get a BCS bowl or not.

True, but I and I am sure most of us Husker fans still worry about a relapse to 2007, that year was so bad defensively I dont know that I will ever fully get it out of my mind. Everytime we take the field I have flashbacks of that seasons D. I wonder if there is any government program that I could get help for that. I liken it to PTSD.

Of course, but I don't think defense was ever in question for Nebraska. Offense is what is going to determine if you get a BCS bowl or not.

True, but I and I am sure most of us Husker fans still worry about a relapse to 2007, that year was so bad defensively I dont know that I will ever fully get it out of my mind. Everytime we take the field I have flashbacks of that seasons D. I wonder if there is any government program that I could get help for that. I liken it to PTSD.

So true. I remember people talking about how Arizona with a month to prepare would have some success against our D. And I was a little worried even though last year's D was ridiculously awesome.

Question: "Will this D be the best Locker has ever faced?"

Answer:

yes_man.jpg

USC

tOSU

LSU

OKC

Some pretty decent defenses Locker has faced, whether or not any were better than yours THIS season, I have no idea.

Wait 'til Saturday. If the Blackshirts play to their potential, it'll be scary. No disrespect to Locker or Washington or to those other teams you mentioned... This is just a very, very good defense.