I should have known

Ratt Mhule

ESPN just needs to show the band at halftime. I'd much rather watch that than go to the studio and listen to Mark May. It wouldn't be quite as bad, except that when Mark May stops talking, Lou Holtz starts. :facepalm:

Agreed! Does anybody here agree that the "Ask Dr. Lou" segment is the dumbest idea ever?

Not only that but hiring Lou was the dumbest idea ever. The only analyst I really like is Robert Smith.

May was pretty adamant that Washington was going to win the game tomorrow. His main arguments were that Locker threw for 280 yards/4tds last week against Syracuse (and being a physical freak), Martinez being a freshman, and our ball control issues. I'll give him that, but it seemed like he had a great disdain for everything Nebraska and even the thought of them winning was laughable.

Got some love from Holtz, but his lisping was drowned out by May's bitching.

May was pretty adamant that Washington was going to win the game tomorrow. His main arguments were that Locker threw for 280 yards/4tds last week against Syracuse (and being a physical freak), Martinez being a freshman, and our ball control issues. I'll give him that, but it seemed like he had a great disdain for everything Nebraska and even the thought of them winning was laughable.

Whould you expect any less from him??

Hmm, I thought Mark May was a Pitt Panther, not a croc. <_<

Mark May knows college football like I know quantom physics or eastern European tapestry. The guy is the biggest douche out there. He likes who ever is the flavor of the month, USC, Tim Tebone, Texas, Bama, you name them he likes them. Plus the guy is still butt hurt that his mighty Panthers put up a whopping 23 points in two games against some of our worst teams in recent history and lost and had to eat large helpings of crow in front of Trev.

So because of Mark May :espnsucks:

• Fire 1