Biased commentators

Sorry. We don't lock threads just because someone doesn't like the topic.

I know, I am saying to lock it cause its crazy and you know I am right.

You are right. But if we locked all the crazy threads at HuskerBoard we'd only have about five threads to talk in. We're all crazy here, didn't you know? ;)

Sorry. We don't lock threads just because someone doesn't like the topic.

I know, I am saying to lock it cause its crazy and you know I am right.

You are right. But if we locked all the crazy threads at HuskerBoard we'd only have about five threads to talk in. We're all crazy here, didn't you know? ;)

Okay, I will give you some props and jock you on this one. That is a funny ass response/post!

They did call UW coverage team the worst in football.

They also refered to T-Mart as T-Magic, and Taylor Magic. Millen could be a lot worse, I will go out of my way to avoid Dan Fouts, but I believe he works for cbs

Maybe because that is his nickname since High School, and he signs his texts that way, and that is what the team calls him, so they were correct?

Good Lord...I agree with knapplc, they were very pro NU pimping NU's speed on defense and offense and how Pelini had built this program so incredibly well.

I have to disagree on this. I'm watching the game and both guys are doing alright. I detect no bias towards either team. Burkhead, Taylor(I just can't go with T-Magic) Helu, Kinnie, and the defense in general getting many props.

winner. there was no bias from what i heard yesterday. They butchered some of our guys names but thats too be expected.

Other wise i thought they did an ok job.

these guys on abc seem like they want the Huskies to win.

Part of the perception, especially in a blow out, is to keep the casual viewer from turning the channel. "Wait, don't leave yet. (The losing team's QB) has quite an arm and if anybody can stage a come back, its him. And (the losing team's coach) has come back from much larger deficeits than this" Saw this a lot in the '90s and you might become sensitive.

Yeah, there are usually plenty of sportscaster out there ready to talk down Nebraska but yesterday I was wondering which Huskie pissed in Mcdonough's Cheerios. He kept talking about how bad the Huskies specail teams were, and pointing out the horible play of Locker, etc., etc., it really went on and on.

Then, it got so bad, I asked my son to see if McDonough went to Wazzu or something. So he got out his iPhone and looked it up. McDonough graduated from Syracuse in 1984. Washington beat Syracuse last week 41-20. Sour grapes? conspiracy? I don't know...I'm just sayin'