Cody Green

Whats up with cody? Bad couple weeks? I believe cody will be just fine in this offense but lately hes been struggling to hang on. Off the topic of fumbling, I think that we should keep Cody at backup reps but also start experimenting with him in other parts of the game, slot, TE maybe?

Cody. Green. Is. A. Quarterback.

That's it. There's nothing else. Bye-bye. See ya later.

Whats up with cody? Bad couple weeks? I believe cody will be just fine in this offense but lately hes been struggling to hang on. Off the topic of fumbling, I think that we should keep Cody at backup reps but also start experimenting with him in other parts of the game, slot, TE maybe?

i was behind the nebraska bench (though a ways up and you can tell the guy was stoked.. .he really loves the program and was cheering and all that stuff (team loner would have to be wide reciever SJP) kinda kept to himself WAAY down the bench.... i believe he would go anywhere to help the team if asked.... ZL also seemed stoked and greeted T-magic a couple times after coming out of the game....

Im not a child. Dont. Try. To. Preach. With. Periods. Thanks.

No, hes a QB. You think he wouldn't fumble at TE or WR? The kid is our second best QB, no use to risk him anywhere else. I just don't understand the reasoning.

Im not a child. Dont. Try. To. Preach. With. Periods. Thanks.

:snacks:

No, hes a QB. You think he wouldn't fumble at TE or WR? The kid is our second best QB, no use to risk him anywhere else. I just don't understand the reasoning.

I solely believe that Cody is the backup, and best avalaible QB we have behind Martinez. I know he is a quarterback...I just wish there was a way to implement his skills into this offense. I know that Watson and Co. are trying by inserting him at certain points in the game, I just think that we might also be able to take advantage of some of his skills other than at the QB position.

Personally, I'd feel better with Zac Lee as the backup. He may not set the world on fire with his running, but he probably wouldn't turn the ball over. If he could play like he did in the 2nd half against Arizona, I think he'd do pretty well. Better than Green. Just my opinion. Maybe Green has just had several bad games, but his track record isn't good so far.

Martinez is definitely the starter.

I solely believe that Cody is the backup, and best avalaible QB we have behind Martinez. I know he is a quarterback...I just wish there was a way to implement his skills into this offense. I know that Watson and Co. are trying by inserting him at certain points in the game, I just think that we might also be able to take advantage of some of his skills other than at the QB position.

That leaves a lot of potential, I like him at the qb postion personaly and I dismiss the two fumbles as flukes. I hope they keep using him like they have been bringing him in for a series in the second quarter and maybe getting him some snaps later in the game.