brandon kinnie

GHOST

You think the coaches will throw him the ball more then paul this year? He looked GREAT 2day.Every one was watching the game

It's not up to the coaches as much as it is him (running his routes and doing his job) and Martinez finding him. And right now...it appears that Kinnie is Martinez's go-to guy. 150 passing...105 to Kinnie. Welcome to the world of double teams Kinnie...Martinez better go through his progressions and find some others. But love the combo right now!

You think the coaches will throw him the ball more then paul this year? He looked GREAT 2day.Every one was watching the game

It's not up to the coaches as much as it is him (running his routes and doing his job) and Martinez finding him. And right now...it appears that Kinnie is Martinez's go-to guy. 150 passing...105 to Kinnie. Welcome to the world of double teams Kinnie...Martinez better go through his progressions and find some others. But love the combo right now!

Or he could just throw it to Niles, whom teams had been previously focusing on. It's pick your poison now fellas.

Iam surprised alotta ppls responed 2 my post . :corndance Well I hope we can use paul as a DECOY or sumthin :clap that would be great if u think about it ,less turnovers u have 2 worry about. Id like 2 see kinnie be the deep threat then u can throw in mccneil and the other freshmen I knoe he aint affraid 2 run in the middel. I knoe we might be seeing henery more I hope then u add kinnie man that would be great. Sure did come out strong in the texas game thoe so maybe he has a big game when we play them :bigredn: