Mark May eating crow?

Here's my beef--and it ties in on the other thread about bias too: These morons think that they can critique the Nebraska program, yet they can't even get any of the players' names right. It shows just how little that they pay attention to the program and just how much they talk out of their collective arses.

I find it particularly unprofessional when your JOB is to call the game, and you can't take a few minutes before the game to get the correct pronunciations before you go on air. I've heard virtually every player's name mispronounced. Tell me why I should listen to anything you have to say as an analyst or commentator without rolling my eyes when you can't even pronounce any of the players' names. However, these same dolts never seem to have much of a problem with the opposing players' names. It shows just how little attention the nation gives to a Nebraska football program that is buried in relative obscurity in the media black out that is the Big 12.

On the bright side: These jokers will be forced to learn the players' names when we move to the Big Ten next year. Thank Gawd....

We need to learn to stop being haters it seems to me.

Mark May, some what arrogant at times(I jest)says it as it is in his eyes. He is quick to condem and from what I have seen, is normally right. I do not like his delivery, but he is seldom wrong, and when he is admits it like a man.

Conspiracy is all in our minds guys, every team out there thinks ESPN hates, not enough coverage, on and on.

We are winning and doing it impressively, and guess what we are all over ESPN.

Continue to win, play the game as it was meant to be played we will return to the lime light on a regular basis.

• Fire 2

Mark May is an arrogant donkey butt, but he is normally spot on in his observations. When he is wrong he admits it.

I do not like the guy, but I never question what he has to say, just the way he says it.

We get to ate up with Nebraska hate. We know the kids names, but you would find the same comments from Alabama, Florida, Texas and any other major program. It is the overall picture they try to paint, not the names. Do any of us know every single players name on another team. My guess is they make ths same mistakes with every other team out there. There is a kid from SC they screw up until this day. I can not think of it (Ausberry or something like that) but they butcher it every time it seems.

We complain we do not get props, we complain when we do get props, hell some of you guys remind me of my wife.

• Fire 1

Mark May is an arrogant donkey butt, but he is normally spot on in his observations. When he is wrong he admits it.

I do not like the guy, but I never question what he has to say, just the way he says it.

We get to ate up with Nebraska hate. We know the kids names, but you would find the same comments from Alabama, Florida, Texas and any other major program. It is the overall picture they try to paint, not the names. Do any of us know every single players name on another team. My guess is they make ths same mistakes with every other team out there. There is a kid from SC they screw up until this day. I can not think of it (Ausberry or something like that) but they butcher it every time it seems.

We complain we do not get props, we complain when we do get props, hell some of you guys remind me of my wife.

Is it just me or is that the corniest format ever...I am embarrased for these guys that they even have to do this..