Will Compton

74Hunter

:dunno

Sorry, I meant Will Compton.

His foot was broken.

Broken bones aren't exactly a thing you can tell how far they've healed without an X Ray.

I saw him last Thursday on campus and he is still keeping all weight off of it. However, Sean Fisher does look ridiculous strolling around campus in his granny scooter and black cast.

Heard conflicting things on his status.

? Such as ?

I origianlly heard that he would be back by the Washington game. Then I heard that he would be back by Texas. So :dunno

Well he's definitely not using his full weight yet.. I imagine he would return to practice for a week or two before even thinking about starting..

Heard conflicting things on his status.

? Such as ?

I origianlly heard that he would be back by the Washington game. Then I heard that he would be back by Texas. So :dunno

Well he's definitely not using his full weight yet.. I imagine he would return to practice for a week or two before even thinking about starting..

Personally I am not expecting him back this season. No info just a hunch. But if he does come back I would think it will prolly be around the Missouri game.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Will's foot injury the same as Rex's last year? If is the case Rex was back after five weeks. That would put an outside chance of the Texas game, even the KSU game, but I wouldn't risk that. I know that bones heal differently and a lot depends on the type and location of the break. So hopefully it is a similar situation as Burkhead's and he can be back feeling 100% by the time the Whorns come to town.

David and Martin have been admirible up to now but me thinks the Shirts need Will on the second level for the conference run.

:dunno

Sorry, I meant Will Compton.

His foot was broken.

Broken bones aren't exactly a thing you can tell how far they've healed without an X Ray.

I saw him last Thursday on campus and he is still keeping all weight off of it. However, Sean Fisher does look ridiculous strolling around campus in his granny scooter and black cast.

You try crutching around campus in the late summer. I've done it, and it's not fun.

Bo comented on Wills status after practice.

On the injury front, Pelini said sophomore linebacker Will Compton (foot) remains "weeks" from returning to full speed. He suffered his injury two days before the Sept. 4 opener.

"He's walking around. He's doing better. I'm not exactly sure -- however long it takes a bone to heal," Pelini said. "He's ahead of schedule, I think. Time will tell."

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husker_Extra_Group/Husker_Extra/blog/practice_report_good_start_to_week.html

Edit: Nomaha you beat me to it.