Classy Bo

With that comment of his about coaching elsewhere bla bla bla, i'm surprised some panic bunnies dont already have a petition out to fire him.

:yeah

There are people jumping out windows with the thought he is leaving. "Bo is not a Husker never was never will be" as they leap. Of course this is only a dream and they wake up Sunday morning in a bed full of bodily fluids as they actually sh%t themselves thinking it was reality.

GBR GBR GBR

With that comment of his about coaching elsewhere bla bla bla, i'm surprised some panic bunnies dont already have a petition out to fire him.

There are people jumping out windows with the thought he is leaving. "Bo is not a Husker never was never will be" as they leap. Of course this is only a dream and they wake up Sunday morning in a bed full of bodily fluids as they actually sh%t themselves thinking it was reality.

GBR GBR GBR

yep, and now it's all "he doesnt really wanna be here, it's just a bridge to get back to ohio st when tressel leaves, what a bad hire, we shoulda gotten gill, Bo doesnt wanna stay here" :facepalm:

GBR GBR GBR

yep, and now it's all "he doesnt really wanna be here, it's just a bridge to get back to ohio st when tressel leaves, what a bad hire, we shoulda gotten gill, Bo doesnt wanna stay here" :facepalm:

The context of this comment was a question about teams playing to the level of the opposition, not directly about the team's poor play against SDSU. He said something about having never heard of that, that's not the way you win championships, we don't play like that here, and if that's the kind of team we're going to be (inference that it definitely is not) he'd better go find a different job. All he was saying is the team should always play to the best of its ability regardless of the opponent and we (the Huskers) were not prepared for the game. He does not "prepare to the level of the opponent."

He took blame for everything tonight, even though that was the players lack of execution. He din't freak out, barely even raised his boice. This man has come along way. That was classy. Anyway, eceryone continue with the :ahhhhhhhh

+1 I thought Bo handled the presser quite well. Everyone in the room knew we played like crap, and was waiting for the volcano Bo to erupt. But he didn’t.

I especially liked his little one-liner about if the Huskers would get time off during the bye week: “I don’t want to talk about that right now. We should be pretty fresh, we had a day off today.”

I know everyone likes how calm he was in his pressers, but I for one would have been off the charts. Both at the coaching approach and players approach to this game. I believe it is just a blip, but will say I am glad that blip came against SDSU and not a conference opponent that potentially would have taken us to the woodshed.

He took blame for everything tonight, even though that was the players lack of execution. He din't freak out, barely even raised his boice. This man has come along way. That was classy. Anyway, eceryone continue with the :ahhhhhhhh

+1 I thought Bo handled the presser quite well. Everyone in the room knew we played like crap, and was waiting for the volcano Bo to erupt. But he didn’t.

I especially liked his little one-liner about if the Huskers would get time off during the bye week: “I don’t want to talk about that right now. We should be pretty fresh, we had a day off today.”

Best Line from that interview. I bet Practice for the next week is gonna be a burner. :bonesflag: