Who would you like to play in bowl game?

cb1954

Bowl Game Foe  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All things being equal, what ever bowl. It could be for the BCS Championship or not, who would you like to play? I would really like to see someone drill Boise State and it might as well be the Huskers, so thats my pick. (after yesterday that might be a strech, but I think NU will bounce back).

I'd like to get a head start on matching up against OSU and the new realities of Big Ten play... Smacking Boise State in the mouth would be fun as well. And I'd love to see Oregon's offense against the blackshirts, assuming they can fix the DL play before the end of the season (at present that would probably be a scary match up for us).

depending on the game, title game-OSU, what better way to go to the big 10 then beating their top team, otherwise i say Boise. we have been hearing bout them since they beat OU a few years ago and they have stuck around, always being talked about, but never playing anyone good enough in the reg season to earn a title shot. Id like to see Ne just shut them down and show them why they dont ever get the title shot. At least id like to think Ne would own them...

My first choice would be Ohio state but my second choice would be Tcu. I have been to a few games @Tcu and there fan base is pathetic and there fans do not ever get into the games,it sounds like you are at a highschool game. They do not ever have to play in a hostile environment and I think that they would get overwhelmed if they had to play us. It would be like 70-80 percent husker fans at least at the bowl game.