Red River

WYHusk

Who should we go for?  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was im pressed with OU. they have a balanced offense and good defense. With our performance against SDSU fresh in my mind, we hopefully can develope more of a balanced offense. we will need it. I think OU against our secondary is going to be a great match up. particularly if we can get pressure up front.

Table is set for a NU OU big 12 Championship assuming we both take care of our business. that would be as the last game of the Big 12. The press would eat that up.

Oklahoma almost gave Texas the game, now both Nebraska and Oklahoma need to take care of business and get to the Big XII championship game undefeated.

that fumble would have been the biggest screw up since falling for the statue of liberty play against Boise State. More negative highlight reel video for ESPN for decades.what the hell was he thinking?

What was with Demarco murray recovering that loose kickoff in the end zone and not taking a knee to end the play? I never saw him take a knee but the whistle got blown....I thought he could have been tackled for a safety....

I was im pressed with OU. they have a balanced offense and good defense. With our performance against SDSU fresh in my mind, we hopefully can develope more of a balanced offense. we will need it. I think OU against our secondary is going to be a great match up. particularly if we can get pressure up front.

Table is set for a NU OU big 12 Championship assuming we both take care of our business. that would be as the last game of the Big 12. The press would eat that up.

I am not impressed with Oklahoma. I think they have a very average looking offense and below average defense. Here's an interesting stat also regarding their defense.

The Sooners are last in the Big 12 in total defense, allowing an average of 421.2 yards per game and 5.8 per play. They've also been outscored 41-10 in the fourth quarter.

I'm more worried about Oklahoma St. than I am the Sooners.

Murray didn't need to take a knee because the ball rolled into the end-zone. I think the rule is that as long as the football touches the end-zone without anyone touching it in the field of play, then it's an automatic touchback. Saw it a lot in one game where the kicker would kick it straight into the end-zone and the return guy would just let it fall for the the touchback.

But overall I'm more impressed with Oklahoma then I'm disappointed. When they were rollin on offense, they were great. Seemed like they lost their intensity once they got up 28-10. They are a very beatable team, and Texas looks like they're going to lose 4-5 games this year. They're probably the 3rd best team in the South (Okie State), and I see them in dogfights with the other South teams (including Baylor) more than blow outs.

I am not impressed with Oklahoma. I think they have a very average looking offense and below average defense. Here's an interesting stat also regarding their defense.

The Sooners are last in the Big 12 in total defense, allowing an average of 421.2 yards per game and 5.8 per play. They've also been outscored 41-10 in the fourth quarter.

I'm more worried about Oklahoma St. than I am the Sooners.

:yeah

screw texass - i hope they lose all their remaining games

Just not enough for them to get rid of any of their fine coaches.

We should save the last dance for the one that brung us (OU).

In my Granny Clampet voice, "The onliest reason I could see pulling for tu would be so we could get the chance to beat them "twiced".

wwe4051.jpg