Top job for GBR at KMART.

What's this guy's deal?

I have never understood the attraction to its posts :wacko: but I always thought it was just me. :dunno

The grammer in the post has to be a joke.

Not to be a jerk, but it should be pretty obvious. The guy comes from a good place, and is a good fan.

Love this stuff!

It is quite obvious. But based on the reaction of some of the other posters I was only 95% sure it was a joke.

What's this guy's deal?

I have never understood the attraction to its posts :wacko: but I always thought it was just me. :dunno

The grammer in the post has to be a joke.

Not to be a jerk, but it should be pretty obvious. The guy comes from a good place, and is a good fan.

Love this stuff!

It is quite obvious. But based on the reaction of some of the other posters I was only 95% sure it was a joke.

Tuff is for realz. He's an icon and a legend on Huskerboard. :clap

you guys really do not realize that The TuffTiger is not just native to huskerboard do you? he is routinely seen on other team boards throughout the big 12 and beyond. he is not a husker fan and to anyone that has seen him for a few years now, they would know that.

I think that's pretty obvious to anyone who's been a member for at least one season.

I been a Tiger fan for long time, First MU game I saw in 1964, so I"m not a young pup now.

I found this web but don"t rember how. It worked out ok, A MOD or ADMIN called Dave H kind of told me to watch the trash talk at first, but that wan"t really what I was doing, but I"m just the guest so it can be good to follow rule at a nother home, so to speak. Kind of wipe you feet at the front door.

Plus alos, Glendower made me that Tuff As Rain banner that still is on this compute.

I like the GBR just fine. My top rival KU, but KMART is the top dumbbuts as far as I can see.

Have good game tonight, and thank"s for the welcome after not vistiing.

TuffTiger :moreinteresting

I been a Tiger fan for long time, First MU game I saw in 1964, so I"m not a young pup now.

I found this web but don"t rember how. It worked out ok, A MOD or ADMIN called Dave H kind of told me to watch the trash talk at first, but that wan"t really what I was doing, but I"m just the guest so it can be good to follow rule at a nother home, so to speak. Kind of wipe you feet at the front door.

Plus alos, Glendower made me that Tuff As Rain banner that still is on this compute.

I like the GBR just fine. My top rival KU, but KMART is the top dumbbuts as far as I can see.

:thumbs

Truer words have never been spoken