Kansas really wants to lay it to Nebraska

Fuzzy

It stands for" Every Man A Wildcat".

That's ridiculous, and made even moreso by having a nickname that a bunch of other schools use too.

I bet if most people around the country heard that slogan, they'd think Kentucky, Arizona, and Villanova before they'd think Kansas State.

Only one Longhorns. Only one Cornhuskers. Get an identity, Kansas State.

I think they should steal the name Purple Cobras from the movie Dodgeball. Wouldn't even have to change anything but the decal on their helmets.

Somewhat on this topic, I just heard Kevin Kietzman via stream out of Kansas City (I think) go on a long rant about how much he hates Nebraska fans and how terrible and arrogant they are. Dude sounded like he was about to break down and cry at a couple of points. He said that Matt Davison had come on their station earlier today going off on how terrible the KSU coaches and fans are, so he decided to finally go off on NU fans. He said everybody knows that NU fans are the worst, but for some reason everyone is scared to say it publicly. Sounded like he considers himself a kind of hero for having the courage to stand up and say what everyone else is thinking.

Also interesting was that he got calls from other Big 12 fans saying how much they hate NU and how every week this season there are fan bases of 11 other Big 12 schools rooting hard for whoever is playing NU.

I knew the remaining Big 12 schools were bitter against NU, but wow.

Somewhat on this topic, I just heard Kevin Kietzman via stream out of Kansas City (I think) go on a long rant about how much he hates Nebraska fans and how terrible and arrogant they are. Dude sounded like he was about to break down and cry at a couple of points. He said that Matt Davison had come on their station earlier today going off on how terrible the KSU coaches and fans are, so he decided to finally go off on NU fans. He said everybody knows that NU fans are the worst, but for some reason everyone is scared to say it publicly. Sounded like he considers himself a kind of hero for having the courage to stand up and say what everyone else is thinking.

Also interesting was that he got calls from other Big 12 fans saying how much they hate NU and how every week this season there are fan bases of 11 other Big 12 schools rooting hard for whoever is playing NU.

I suppose spouting off a bunch of inflammatory remarks is a good way to get people talking about you and become "relevant." Seems to work pretty well for bleacher report.

Doesn't suprise me. Kietzman is a KSU alumn and is a HUGE Wildcat homer.

I love this, I love all the radio/news dorks that think that by other teams "rooting" against NU, it really matters. I mean, if I sit down and "root" for someone, does it really change the outcome?

People have hated us and "rooted" against us since the beginning of organized football, so what?!?

UGH, I hate KC today. I can't wait to run the table, take their trophy and get the hell out of dodge!

That's ridiculous, and made even moreso by having a nickname that a bunch of other schools use too.

I bet if most people around the country heard that slogan, they'd think Kentucky, Arizona, and Villanova before they'd think Kansas State.

I think they should steal the name Purple Cobras from the movie Dodgeball. Wouldn't even have to change anything but the decal on their helmets.

=Win!!!

so it goes from leaving the big 12 cuz we "cant beat texas" to we'll miss the big 12 because we wont be able to drive 2 hours to see a butt kicking. I am so tired of this conference move being percieved around just football. idiots like this need to realize that the ENTIRE university of Nebraska is going to the Big 10, not just the football program.

Now come on...all these awesome posts are taking some of the venom from next week's game. Seriously it's always nice to see good posters from other teams here.