"Big 10 cry babies turn here" sign

Apathy

There is a sign that reads "Big 12 cry babies turn here" that is posted not sure on what highway but once I get a picture I'll post it hear. I hope the Football players saw this sign....a little motivation.

CORRECTION: It says "Big 10 cry babies turn here" not "Big 12 cry babies turn here"

big12.png

Aint that cute, they still let 30 year old 1st graders finger paint in Manhattan. I guess the retards down there need to do something other than mount their sisters and farm animals.

Edit: it's interesting that half the words are all caps, but in between lower case letters. It's as if they forgot what the lowercase version of a b looks like.

big12.png

Aint that cute, they still let 30 year old 1st graders finger paint in Manhattan. I guess the retards down there need to do something other than mount their sisters and farm animals.

Edit: it's interesting that half the words are all caps, but in between lower case letters. It's as if they forgot what the lowercase version of a b looks like.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

So it begins. Which road game will be the worst/best this year as far as fan taunts? This is setting the bar pretty low. I know Mizzou would've been the worst because we took their coveted Big 10 spot, but we have them at home. ISU could be fun. I don't think any of the B12 south teams will be that bad. OSU..not much as far as a heated rivalry goes. aTm won't do much, because I think they sympathize, they want out of B12, also.

Is Colorado in Boulder this year?

big12.png

LMAO! '30 year old 1st graders' PRICELESS!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!