"Big 10 cry babies turn here" sign

Apathy

It's Big Ten crybabies you ignorant twits!

some of the radio stations here in KC are crying about NU thinking they are too good for b12, crybabies, blah blah blah, etc. all of the teams who would die for a ticket out of the big Texas conference.sooo sick of this. everyone forgets Texas, MU, OU, aTm, CU etc. started all of this.

So it begins. Which road game will be the worst/best this year as far as fan taunts?

This is it. I can't see Iowa State being that bad. I've never sensed a lot of hate in that series. That's basically it. I can't see Texas A&M and Oklahoma State being all that pissed. Missouri would have been the worst.

Yeah the radio (cough 810) was really annoying on the way home at 5. Had to switch to Nick Wright...ugh. Kept going on and on about how Bo and Carl are poor sports and deserve to lose...they had no problem with throat slashes and effing hillbillies because we were losing. Good riddance to this pathetic conference. Oh they also said Nebraska is the only state that wants NU to win in this game. Even big10 wants us to lose so they can have a weak conference member added. This is big12 mentality not big10. Big10 welcomes challenges.