Fair well words...

I hope Snyder enjoyed a nice slice of humble pie for his birthday.

Seriously, did you not laugh when you learned about his obsession with Pinnochio?

Considering he has 8 kids, I can see why he worships a liar.

Mrs. Snyder: Bill, did you remember to wear protection tonight?

Bill: You know it, sweetheart :)

The Pinnochio stuff kind of creeped me out. That statue of him either drunk or dead... that was weird.

KSUcks fans.....I told you this would happen. I'm sorry your team will have one less nationally telivised game a year...I think....after further thought...no i dont. Checka later.

My predicion was 56-17 so I wasn't too far off I knew that the kitties would get pounded/rammed in the butt.

I hope Snyder enjoyed a nice slice of humble pie for his birthday.

Seriously, did you not laugh when you learned about his obsession with Pinnochio?

Considering he has 8 kids, I can see why he worships a liar.

Mrs. Snyder: Bill, did you remember to wear protection tonight?

Bill: You know it, sweetheart :)

:facepalm:

stay classy, dude.

Since this boards inception I have never held back about my hatred for this pathetic program dressed in purple. Tonight is no different. I saw ridiculous signs at the "little apple" such as "treason" and "traitor." I think the hatred stems from the fact that Kansas St. will never be on television during prime time on a prime station ever again. The game is put on national television because of Nebraska. Something that isn't Nebraska's fault, but rather the awful, pathetic, and elementary program down south. They have never had an original idea in this history. From the Penn St. roar, to the A&M Aggieville, to their stupid idiotic mascot with the giant head and little body.

So in conclusion, lets all leave a few words for our dirty little step child down south. We will not miss you one bit.

Dear K-St,

You suck, you always have and always will. Your program is weak, lazy, and small. I hope we never have to waste our time in your moronic city again. If you want to play Nebraska we might allow you on our rec field. But you simply don't deserve to step on Our beloved Tom Osborne Field at Memorial Stadium. Good Riddance.

Sincerely, Eric

:bonesflag:

(FYI, I'm 8 beers in and don't care if my spelling is wrong)

BEST POST ON HUSKERBOARD!!!!!!!! could not of said it better my self.

Signed.

Truthfully I would be classy about this, but after some of the signs and comments i saw about the Huskers, i expected more out of KSU fans. I really hope this isn't a foreshadow of every conference game we have this year. The "I Hate N" "TREA$ON". Was the Nebraska fan being tackled by the Wildcats mascot real or planned by KSU, i heard two different stories on this.

Wow, guys. I can see ripping on the idiot K-State fans, but Snyder is a class act. And what the heck is wrong with Pinocchio?

Let's be sure to win with class, right?

I've had it with being classy. I have tried to respect other teams, but when those teams/fans dont show us respect and wish us ill will during our darkest times which are still better than their best, I have a problem with feeling sorry for beating them into submission. I dont care anymore. I was yelling at the TV to score late in the 4th. This game could've been worse than the score indicated.

Since this boards inception I have never held back about my hatred for this pathetic program dressed in purple. Tonight is no different. I saw ridiculous signs at the "little apple" such as "treason" and "traitor." I think the hatred stems from the fact that Kansas St. will never be on television during prime time on a prime station ever again. The game is put on national television because of Nebraska. Something that isn't Nebraska's fault, but rather the awful, pathetic, and elementary program down south. They have never had an original idea in this history. From the Penn St. roar, to the A&M Aggieville, to their stupid idiotic mascot with the giant head and little body.

So in conclusion, lets all leave a few words for our dirty little step child down south. We will not miss you one bit.

Dear K-St,

You suck, you always have and always will. Your program is weak, lazy, and small. I hope we never have to waste our time in your moronic city again. If you want to play Nebraska we might allow you on our rec field. But you simply don't deserve to step on Our beloved Tom Osborne Field at Memorial Stadium. Good Riddance.

Sincerely, Eric

:bonesflag:

(FYI, I'm 8 beers in and don't care if my spelling is wrong)

If they don't televise K-state and Texas every year Texas is ranked it'd be a shame, K-state just pulls it out on them all the time in pretty exciting games. They've had Texas's number like the longhorn's have had ours. Same conference or not, I'll always take joy in watching Texas lose so hopefully you are wrong on that little point.

As far as Kstate and NU, don't really care how they feel about NU. Their program's "storied"? history was made on a couple of wins against us. We've moved on, they are gonna have the same uphill battle, just against the big 12 south.

Was the Nebraska fan being tackled by the Wildcats mascot real or planned by KSU, i heard two different stories on this.

That was entirely staged. They had parachutists come in, one carrying a football. The "Nebraska fan" ran up and took the football from the parachutist and stood in the middle of the field as if boasting about it with hands raised. The K-State mascot channeled his inner Power Towel and tackled the hapless "Husker fan," saving the day.

Wow, guys. I can see ripping on the idiot K-State fans, but Snyder is a class act. And what the heck is wrong with Pinocchio?

Let's be sure to win with class, right?

I've had it with being classy. I have tried to respect other teams, but when those teams/fans dont show us respect and wish us ill will during our darkest times which are still better than their best, I have a problem with feeling sorry for beating them into submission. I dont care anymore. I was yelling at the TV to score late in the 4th. This game could've been worse than the score indicated.

Feel free to vent on the KSU fans. They're 'tards and they deserve it. I'm just saying Snyder is better than that. And for goodness' sake I know Pinocchio doesn't deserve it.