Fair well words...

Dude, what is your problem with UNK? Give it a rest. Their not Kearney State anymore their the University of NEBRASKA at Kearney.

I have a good guess where you went to skool.

Win.

if you can't go to college, go to kearney. if you can't go to kearney join the army.

Grow up....do want to insult anyone else besides UNK grads or the Army while your at it. Perhaps you should just stick to the topic.

I have always felt that synder may be a good coach but that is because he was able to see what TO was doing and copy it...look at their teams when they had success. they were copies of nebraska...i realize all teams take what works but i get tired of hearing how he was one of the greatest coaches of all time...what he was, was the first coach down there to actually look up north and decide if you cant beat them copy them! their arrogance with their pitiful 10 years of success makes me sick!

Responding to this and the post above...

I'm sure TO didn't just come up with everything on his own. He emulated other coaches as well. Snyder picked someone good to observe. As far as his wimpy non-con...how else do you get wins for a team that was one of the absolute worst in college football. First step is to start winning games to get a winning mentality....make a bowl...baby steps. Snyder stuck it out and did something very few coaches could've. My only regret is the ksu fans that don't seem to understand just how good they have it (they ran the guy out). Snyder also had to run up scores to give the impression of a better team than what he had most years. We all can agree his best team would've been rolled by TO's boys so why not give credit where it is due cause he put ksu on the map for a few years and won a conference title against a team that some were calling the greatest ever. Props to Bill Snyder and I wish HIM well.