Fair well words...

Since this boards inception I have never held back about my hatred for this pathetic program dressed in purple. Tonight is no different. I saw ridiculous signs at the "little apple" such as "treason" and "traitor." I think the hatred stems from the fact that Kansas St. will never be on television during prime time on a prime station ever again. The game is put on national television because of Nebraska. Something that isn't Nebraska's fault, but rather the awful, pathetic, and elementary program down south. They have never had an original idea in this history. From the Penn St. roar, to the A&M Aggieville, to their stupid idiotic mascot with the giant head and little body.

So in conclusion, lets all leave a few words for our dirty little step child down south. We will not miss you one bit.

Dear K-St,

You suck, you always have and always will. Your program is weak, lazy, and small. I hope we never have to waste our time in your moronic city again. If you want to play Nebraska we might allow you on our rec field. But you simply don't deserve to step on Our beloved Tom Osborne Field at Memorial Stadium. Good Riddance.

Sincerely, Eric

:bonesflag:

(FYI, I'm 8 beers in and don't care if my spelling is wrong)

• Fire 3

Kstate coaches and writers were quoted today as sad this was the last time they would play nebraska. one point being as eric said they wont be on television for a relevant game because they wont be relevant, rather the team they play might be. im sure that there are some people that like the neb ksu "rivalry" but the fans are idiots for the most part. they go to a bar on sundays called billy frogs in topeka and watch a replay of the game... like they are the coaches breaking down film. what a joke.

Signed,

Craiggers

Greatest fans in college football, yes. I'll never boo an opponent for entering the field, or cheer on someone else's pain/injury. I'll never let smack talk and homerism get in the way of hard facts. But there comes a point when the most helpful thing you can do is be brutally honest with someone. Just like your fat friend who wears clothes a bit too tight. Just like your drunk friend who doesn't realize what an as*hole he is after a few pitchers. Just like your whorey friend who doesn't realize how no one respects her for her mind, we must let our purples brethren to the south know that no one has ever, or will ever, see them as a serious threat until they make significant changes.

GBR

I hope Snyder enjoyed a nice slice of humble pie for his birthday.

Seriously, did you not laugh when you learned about his obsession with Pinnochio?

Considering he has 8 kids, I can see why he worships a liar.

Mrs. Snyder: Bill, did you remember to wear protection tonight?

Bill: You know it, sweetheart :)

My favorite was when they tried to find nice shots of the town to show on the way in to or out of commercial breaks-- that little stripmall of a town. I felt a little embarrassed for them, I mean, Lincoln isn't exactly DC or NYC, but they can usually put together some attractive shots. But these, I mean, what was that one place called? The Dusty Prostitute? Seriously, I couldn't make it out. That was the best they could do?