There's hope!!!

Taylor Swift seems to be taking the place of (ugggg) T-Magic. T-Mag can't go away fast enough.

If he has a big game vs. Texass, he's going to be the front runner for the Heisman, and ESPN will make sure of it.

bold statment :horns2

i like it and welcome it and hope for it

:thumbs

Why does ESPN seem to like us all of a sudden? I remember them always talking us down in the TO era.

Well, we're on ESPN/ABC next week against Texas, so the Taylor Swift hype will be off the charts all week. Whether or not he has a legit shot at the end of the season remains to be seen. Personally, I think the KSUcks defense is just flat out slow-but I could be wrong. He made them look pathetic. Even though it doesn't do us any favors, I'd love to see KU bury them next week.

Screw Snyder & the grapes

I'm sorry but at this point in time, even after his performance tonight, I don't see him as a legitimate Heisman candidate. That being said, he could become one by the end of the year, but at this point I just don't see it yet.

I basically agree, but that's because the Heisman isn't a legitimate award, imo.

I'm sorry but at this point in time, even after his performance tonight, I don't see him as a legitimate Heisman candidate. That being said, he could become one by the end of the year, but at this point I just don't see it yet.

I basically agree, but that's because the Heisman isn't a legitimate award, imo.

It's not, but I'm not sure if that applies in this case, given that he is the starting QB for a big-time, winning program and NC contender.

If he puts up big numbers through the gauntlet then maybe. It's time to nut up or shutup. Bring on Texas,OSU,Mizzou,Atm

T-B Gone might be even more appropriate, the kid has a set of wheels, kinda feel sorry for Helu and Burkhead, not get as many touches as last season, oh well, if you got a big gun, keep shootin' it!

A team will come along that learns to have 1 or 2 players just shadow him. Someone should be tackling him every play whether he has the ball or not, imo. And that should open it up for the RB.

T-B Gone might be even more appropriate, the kid has a set of wheels, kinda feel sorry for Helu and Burkhead, not get as many touches as last season, oh well, if you got a big gun, keep shootin' it!

A team will come along that learns to have 1 or 2 players just shadow him. Someone should be tackling him every play whether he has the ball or not, imo. And that should open it up for the RB.

I was thinking about that last night, but then I stopped thinking about. Because they can stop him all they want, then they have to deal with Burkhead and Helu and that's a helluva 1 2 punch. Now if they stop the run all together, then I get a little more worried. Martinez NEEDS to stop staring his receivers down, a decent secondary will be jumping routes all day.

That is exactly what South Dakota State did and he blew a lot of reads that game. I would assume next time it happens he will hand the ball off more instead of trying to do it all himself.