Only thing missing from the new board layout is...

Landlord

I think we should move to a solid background instead of this honeycomb. The honeycomb gives me flashbacks to the days of geocities and 4th graders coding their own websites. I like the layout of the board minus the logo and background. I'd like to see the status updates moved so that they load on the front page in view instead of the scores. I get my scores from other locations (ESPN or TV) and use Huskerboard to interact with fellow Huskers.

I dont want to participate in the hijacking - sorry Landlord... but each page I view - the background is sliding up and down a bit like it's bouncing. It happens every second or two. Not sure if it has something to do with the countdown clock?

I really dont think its user error chuckleshuffle but if anyone else is experiencing this please let me know how to kill it /adjust settings/ blah blah blah & I will be your Husker friend for life!

THANKS

I dont want to participate in the hijacking - sorry Landlord... but each page I view - the background is sliding up and down a bit like it's bouncing. It happens every second or two. Not sure if it has something to do with the countdown clock?

I really dont think its user error chuckleshuffle but if anyone else is experiencing this please let me know how to kill it /adjust settings/ blah blah blah & I will be your Husker friend for life!

THANKS

What browser are you using, and what screen resolution? Have you tried other browsers?

THANKS

What browser are you using, and what screen resolution? Have you tried other browsers?

IE 6.0... had to come to office today. I think you are on to something AR, so I will check firefox on my laptop at home this afternoon.

But if its not my browser, you still are my Husker friend for life :)

Along the lines of what Husker Runner said...

VERY disappointed that the sub-forums are gone in the other husker sports. Basketball, Baseball, and Volleyball all deserve their own subforum there. There are PLENTY of discussions that go on in those during their respective seasons. Honestly, the baseball sub-forum was the reason I came here during the spring/summer. Those should come back, and I will be extremely disappointed if those all stay thrown into the jumbled mess that is now other husker sports. I must of missed the part of this being solely a husker football board n not a Husker Board....

VERY disappointed that the sub-forums are gone in the other husker sports. Basketball, Baseball, and Volleyball all deserve their own subforum there. There are PLENTY of discussions that go on in those during their respective seasons. Honestly, the baseball sub-forum was the reason I came here during the spring/summer. Those should come back, and I will be extremely disappointed if those all stay thrown into the jumbled mess that is now other husker sports. I must of missed the part of this being solely a husker football board n not a Husker Board....

Really? I wouldn't say that two or three "active" threads a day would count as "PLENTY" of discussions to warrant sub-forums for them all. Your baseball threads will still exist, and chances are tremendously good that they won't ever leave the first page of topics until they've run their course.

Really? I wouldn't say that two or three "active" threads a day would count as "PLENTY" of discussions to warrant sub-forums for them all. Your baseball threads will still exist, and chances are tremendously good that they won't ever leave the first page of topics until they've run their course.

"Outdoors World" has its own subforum and there are one or two threads per month in there, not nearly as many threads per year as volleyball, baseball or basketball, and certainly less Husker-related.

Politics & Religion has had 5 active topics this month. Outdoors world has had 1. Video and Audio has had 5, and only 23 this calendar year. Computers/Games/Technology has had 5 active topics this month. Likewise, Wallpaper/Photos etc. has had 5.

The Basketball, Volleyball, and Baseball subforums had way more than that during their respective seasons.