Only thing missing from the new board layout is...

Landlord

We harvest your souls and, periodically, sell them off -- depending on the soul market.

;) I don't actually know the answer, but I think part of it is ads - and partnerships such as the video player and the HuskerNation.com store. Although, given our considerable six-figure salaries, it may be that the administrators are just loaded.

We harvest your souls and, periodically, sell them off -- depending on the soul market.

;) I don't actually know the answer, but I think part of it is ads - and partnerships such as the video player and the HuskerNation.com store. Although, given our considerable six-figure salaries, it may be that the administrators are just loaded.

hmmmm sounds like a pretty leaky business model. I can't help but think there's more to it than that, perhaps an unknown actor is providing funding...I'm adding this to my Illuminati case files.

I have a question...who pays for this board? How does it sustain itself?

If you're truly curious, you can pm AR. I'm sure one of the MODS knows, as well.

Huskerboard is one of the more unique fan message boards out there, arguably the most well put together and the one with the most insider information.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...