Beat Texas! And see you in Stillwater on 10/23.

Good afternoon, Huskers.

What a difference 3 years make. The last time I stopped by here, Callahan was the throes of job death. I'm glad to see y'all getting back to the 'husker form we've come to expect over the years.

I hope you beat the crap out of UT. And that OSU beats TTU, which we haven't done in Lubbock since 19-freakin'-44. It would be nice for the OSU/NU game to actually mean something for once.

Enjoy the game and see you after the weekend.

Andy

Good afternoon, Huskers.

What a difference 3 years make. The last time I stopped by here, Callahan was the throes of job death. I'm glad to see y'all getting back to the 'husker form we've come to expect over the years.

I hope you beat the crap out of UT. And that OSU beats TTU, which we haven't done in Lubbock since 19-freakin'-44. It would be nice for the OSU/NU game to actually mean something for once.

Enjoy the game and see you after the weekend.

Andy

Welcome back, will do!

see you 10/23 it will be my first trip to stillwater for a game. last time i was down there was for work about 5 years ago and you still had the large division 2 type stadium. im excited to see the house of T. Boone

It'll by my first trip down there as well, can't wait to see the stadium and here's to both of us coming into the game undefeated and ready to battle! :cheers

a fun stat to add up would be on any given weekend, how many fans one team picks up for a particular game. and where they are located. it would be interesting to see how the map is painted for particular games on particular weekends. like right now would the map be blue for boise allover the us or would people be rooting for the opposing team wanting to knock boise off so we dont have to hear about them anymore. also a fun stat would be to see at a particular point in a game when the momentum of rooting interest turns. like late in a game when the number one team is down, how many people are tuning in rooting against them or for them for that matter

I'm glad to hear that some of you will be coming down to the game. I am amazed at how big the tailgate scene has gotten in the last 10 years. When I was in school (started with Thurman, then Barry, then...0-10-1), people just didn't tailgate. Now people really get after it for a fun experience.

It will be our homecoming. If you can get there Friday night, do the walk around. All the greek houses and several of the dormitories make ginormous house decorations and there are regularly crowds over 20-30k walking around for it. The bars on the strip will be hopping.

Next week, I'll post a list of restaurants and a few other things to see when you're in town.

The only record that means anything to me is 5-36-1. You guys own us, but then again, so do several other teams. It is hard work being a Cowboy fan!

And TexArcher...I don't want to pee in our gracious guests' pool now, do I? ;)

I'm glad to hear that some of you will be coming down to the game. I am amazed at how big the tailgate scene has gotten in the last 10 years. When I was in school (started with Thurman, then Barry, then...0-10-1), people just didn't tailgate. Now people really get after it for a fun experience.

It will be our homecoming. If you can get there Friday night, do the walk around. All the greek houses and several of the dormitories make ginormous house decorations and there are regularly crowds over 20-30k walking around for it. The bars on the strip will be hopping.

Next week, I'll post a list of restaurants and a few other things to see when you're in town.

The only record that means anything to me is 5-36-1. You guys own us, but then again, so do several other teams. It is hard work being a Cowboy fan!

And TexArcher...I don't want to pee in our gracious guests' pool now, do I? ;)

strange, I'm not used to an opposing fan on here saying it that way. You are supposed to say "lol we beat you 45-14 last time that means we win and own you forever!" Or something like that.