Injury's

I know the one guy who got booed (a CB) got flattened by Henry or Williams or another O-lineman. He tried to cut him at the knees or something and the o-lineman just kind of fell on him and looked to pinch his neck or something. That one looked like a legit injury, but he probably could've gotten off the field.

I remember that injury. During the replay his head was smashed into the ground pretty good.

I know the one guy who got booed (a CB) got flattened by Henry or Williams or another O-lineman. He tried to cut him at the knees or something and the o-lineman just kind of fell on him and looked to pinch his neck or something. That one looked like a legit injury, but he probably could've gotten off the field.

I remember that injury. During the replay his head was smashed into the ground pretty good.

I also remember that one and I didn't think that it looked all that bad. I also didn't think that when Bo Jackson broke his hip, that hit didn't look that bad either.

Let's not forget Suh's "injury" last year when he saw a mismatch or out of position player somewhere on the defense. Might have been the OU game?

But yeah, Texas got a bad case of the ow-ies late in the game.

Maybe an injured player shouldn't be allowed to come back in the same series, rather than just one play off.

Suh's was a one-time situation where one of our DBs was seriously messed up from a knock to the helmet, but he wasn't leaving the field. Suh fell down to save the guy.

What this thread is talking about is a totally different situation.

I couldn't believe our fans actually boo'd an injured longhorn. And you people call yourselves the best fans in the nation. I don't care what the situation is, you NEVER boo an injured player.

For the first time in my life yesterday, I was embarrassed to be a Husker fan. And it wasn't because of the score on the board.

I couldn't believe our fans actually boo'd an injured longhorn. And you people call yourselves the best fans in the nation. I don't care what the situation is, you NEVER boo an injured player.

For the first time in my life yesterday, I was embarrassed to be a Husker fan. And it wasn't because of the score on the board.

Ya I was watching on TV and thinking, you've got to be kidding me. That was the play above that people are mentioning, that guy got smashed pretty good...

Yes this does happen. It is like taking a time out except you get the benefit of keeping your time outs. And by the way, I believe all the floppers returned. I believe #11, #1, #18 all had to be helped off the field under assisted power. Yet they all returned running full speed. As if nothing happened.

The injuries coincided with some freaking hard hits. Watch the slow mo replays and you'll see helmet to helmet and knee to helmet blows. Most of the players who got injured didn't return to the game. I can only think of one instance with Marquis Goodwin where it appeared that he landed hard on the ground and just had the wind knocked out of him.

Question about the game yesterday, Was it me ( i was in the stands so Sometimes u dont have the greatest view of things) or Evry time Nebraska got a little momentum, weather it be a run or a pass, there was an injury? myself and the guy next to me was talking about that, and We counted at least 4 times that happend, anyone else notice this?

I didn't notice. Any momentum, that is. :-)

Ya I was watching on TV and thinking, you've got to be kidding me. That was the play above that people are mentioning, that guy got smashed pretty good...

Yep, I think I heard that he got hit so hard by Williams on that play he had blood coming out of his ear.

Yep, I think I heard that he got hit so hard by Williams on that play he had blood coming out of his ear.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the same ploy arizona state rode to victory in 1996 - total pussification of the game

Go back and look at your player of the game for that one -- your punter!

BTW here are the stats for the game -- tell me where you got any thing going -- sounds like you got your butt kicked

punt (8), fumble (3), or safety (3).

I don't remeber who it was but somebody took a dive before a play was about to begin in the second half and everyone (maybe just the student section?) started booing him, next thing you know he's up and hopping around.

Yeah I saw that too. Our whole section starting booing him. It was funny when Texas was on offense their was some guys hobbling around they sure moved pretty fast to get off the field quickly.

I think what the refs should do is when the guy gets up and start walking after a minute or so, throw the flag and charge them a delay of game. Especially if start notice a pattern of them doing it.

:yeah

Seriously, the last guy who got "injured" was 5 yards away from the sideline and started walking to the sideline then just stops and falls to the ground. We had just gotten a first down, too, and I was like seriously? Dude :wtf

If you watched closely you could see the Texas coaches motioning for him to go down. Maybe didn't show it on TV, but a lot of fans at the game saw it. Pretty weak if you ask me.

I don't remeber who it was but somebody took a dive before a play was about to begin in the second half and everyone (maybe just the student section?) started booing him, next thing you know he's up and hopping around.

Yeah I saw that too. Our whole section starting booing him. It was funny when Texas was on offense their was some guys hobbling around they sure moved pretty fast to get off the field quickly.

I think what the refs should do is when the guy gets up and start walking after a minute or so, throw the flag and charge them a delay of game. Especially if start notice a pattern of them doing it.

:yeah

Seriously, the last guy who got "injured" was 5 yards away from the sideline and started walking to the sideline then just stops and falls to the ground. We had just gotten a first down, too, and I was like seriously? Dude :wtf

If you watched closely you could see the Texas coaches motioning for him to go down. Maybe didn't show it on TV, but a lot of fans at the game saw it. Pretty weak if you ask me.

And if you watched closely on the big-screen, you could see that he got hit, hard. What's with the conspiracy theories guys? Even if they were hypothetically true, what's the point? We've done it, Texas has done it, every school in America has had a player do that at one point in time, and it in no way decided who won the game.

And the booing? Disgusting.