Remainder of Season

ramgreg

You never know, we have to hold onto the ball a little more consistantly and tackling better before i start drinking the koolaid again.

:yeah

Destroy OSU, and Mizz, and then start to wonder. Although if we play sloppy look out cause anything can happen.... Also I think Texas wins out, so that set back should not hurt us to much...

+1

Colorado and Texas A&M could still beat us. Are we going to have an ISU type game this year? We had our TT...

noooooooooo way will that happen those teams are absolute crap. Coloardo got beat bad by the only decent teams that they played,52-7california and 26-0 Mizzou. Atm and Colorado make kansas state look like a power house.

We got caught in the hype. We are not as bad as we looked nor are we was good as we thought. We have several games that will be tough for the team, but we will have a better idea of where we are tomorrow is my guess.

I think we lose two along the way, I am praying it is not Missouri.

Our offense is fine if the kids catch the ball, and we get a handle on the fumbling. One catch last week and the whole Texas defense changes. They just have our number and more luck against us than anyone else, well maybe Tech is on that side to.

We will be okay we will make a bowl, maybe not the ones most are hoping for.

I think the D will improve over the course of the season, Compton will get up to speed and David's grasp of the system will improve.

The O it's hard to say. Do we keep fumbling? How much does TM develop? Do we get a qb-controversy? Do we keep dropping the ball? Are we up and down? Does the O take-off?