Polls

typ3kal

I can care less if we are ahead or behind Oklahoma right now and next..... If we win and out they win out we will be ahead of em after we beat em in dallas!!!!

After watching both our game and OU's today, I am not sure OU will win the South. Okie St. is legit and could take the South this year. If we win out, we may face them again in the Big 12 championship.

I agree with you man....we may very well see them again

I can care less if we are ahead or behind Oklahoma right now and next..... If we win and out they win out we will be ahead of em after we beat em in dallas!!!!

After watching both our game and OU's today, I am not sure OU will win the South. Okie St. is legit and could take the South this year. If we win out, we may face them again in the Big 12 championship.

I alos agree with you but I would much rather face an Oklahoma team in Dallas than Okie Lite again. They are the real deal. Plus what better way to leave the Big 10 (oops I mean big 12 haha) by beating our true rivals one last time!!!!

GBR

I alos agree with you but I would much rather face an Oklahoma team in Dallas than Okie Lite again. They are the real deal. Plus what better way to leave the Big 10 (oops I mean big 12 haha) by beating our true rivals one last time!!!!

GBR

The traditionalist inside of me tells me I want to see OU vs. NU for the last B12 title game. From a purely wanting to win standpoint, I could care less which one of them we play. We feast on immobile QB's like Landry Jones, as we can totally pin our ears back if we blitz and kill him. Makes for a terrible day for said immobile QB-- for proof, see OU vs. NU 2009. BTW, a bit off topic, but I noticed last nite watching their game that Landry looks like the missing link in the evolution chart. Prominent brow, clueless look...

Anyway, I think we win a rematch with Okie Lite either. I'd love to see what the Pelini bros. and Co. could f they got another chance to scheme and prepare for Okie Lite's offense. They'd have to be a bit mad and embarrassed that they surrendered 41 points yesterday, regardless of how good OKST's offense is. The players AND the coaches would be out for blood at that point.