Why we will lose to Missouri

When has Missouri looked bad in other games? Previously, you mentioned that Missouri almost lost to a Division II school. I don't mind you spouting off nonsense if it makes you feel better about your team. Please continue.

Apparently you missed the fact that Missouri trailed unranked San Diego State at home with less than a minute to go in the game? A TD with 52 seconds left to eke out a win against an unranked, crappy opponent kind of fits what enhance was saying, no?

You're welcome to pound your chest, and your team has earned you some boasting rights, but let's not lose our minds here. Missouri is by NO means invincible.

True they are not some power house but to be fair knappy they are #31 in the AP poll. They are not nearly as bad as you and others make them out to be.

Outside of you guys almost losing to Sad Diego St, the only reason people even remotely remember that school is Dan McGwire...

Those are good points, Fro, and it really speaks volumes about college football today. Any team can beat any other team if one has a bad game, simply because the talent is spread around so much more than ever before. The margins between teams is really pretty slim. A lot of it hinges on schemes, matchups and execution.

I wouldn't try to predict this game for love or money. Lock me in a room until the game is over and I'd believe you if you told me:

Missouri blew out Nebraska

Missouri beat Nebraska on Nebraska's mistakes

It was a close game but Missouri pulled it out

It was a close game but Nebraska pulled it out

Nebraska beat Missouri on Missouri's mistakes

Nebraska blew out Missouri

I really have no idea which team will win. And I have no idea if it'll be a good game or crap.

Yup.

As both teams have a deadly offense this game could easily be a blow out.....for either team. Or they could just trade big punches back & forth the whole game long? Or maybe both defenses stand up to be counted?

Damned if I know.

Those are good points, Fro, and it really speaks volumes about college football today. Any team can beat any other team if one has a bad game, simply because the talent is spread around so much more than ever before. The margins between teams is really pretty slim. A lot of it hinges on schemes, matchups and execution.

I wouldn't try to predict this game for love or money. Lock me in a room until the game is over and I'd believe you if you told me:

Missouri blew out Nebraska

Missouri beat Nebraska on Nebraska's mistakes

It was a close game but Missouri pulled it out

It was a close game but Nebraska pulled it out

Nebraska beat Missouri on Missouri's mistakes

Nebraska blew out Missouri

I really have no idea which team will win. And I have no idea if it'll be a good game or crap.

Yup.

As both teams have a deadly offense this game could easily be a blow out.....for either team. Or they could just trade big punches back & forth the whole game long? Or maybe both defenses stand up to be counted?

Damned if I know.

i actually do know, but i refuse to spare anyone the suspense. i will say this, one team will be extremely happy after the game.

Why we beat missouri,because they are completely overrated.

Based on? I'd say both teams are ranked where they should be. We're undefeated, but we're ranked lower than all but one other undefeated team.

I think that you guys are a good team but I really think that Oklahoma was not near as good as they were made out to be.

Oklahoma has 10 true freshman on the defensive side of the ball and I believe that they are 80 something in pass defense,their greatest weakness on defense played into your strength so it was alot easier to move the ball on them. Missouri is going to have a much tough time throwing the ball on a top 5 pass defense this weekend.

When has Missouri looked bad in other games? Previously, you mentioned that Missouri almost lost to a Division II school. I don't mind you spouting off nonsense if it makes you feel better about your team. Please continue.

Apparently you missed the fact that Missouri trailed unranked San Diego State at home with less than a minute to go in the game? A TD with 52 seconds left to eke out a win against an unranked, crappy opponent kind of fits what enhance was saying, no?

You're welcome to pound your chest, and your team has earned you some boasting rights, but let's not lose our minds here. Missouri is by NO means invincible.

True they are not some power house but to be fair knappy they are #31 in the AP poll. They are not nearly as bad as you and others make them out to be.

Outside of you guys almost losing to Sad Diego St, the only reason people even remotely remember that school is Dan McGwire...

Yeah because nobody remembers Marshall Faulk, Joe Gibbs, Don Coryell, Herman Edwards, John Fox or Robert Griffith.... ;)

Yeah because nobody remembers Marshall Faulk, Joe Gibbs, Don Coryell, Herman Edwards, John Fox or Robert Griffith.... ;)

nope, they sure don't

Gibbs, Edwards, Coryell, Fox and Griffith are remembered for their exploits elsewhere more than their connection with SDSU. Faulk still gets a lot of association with SDSU, though.

Sorry to derailed the derailed topic, but I was watching the MU-OU game and I noticed one big thing that I think is getting overlooked; the MU defensive backs had a tough time getting off blocks, from undersized OU receivers at that. A very good chunk of OU's pass yards were on swings and WR screens, which obviously don't work well without good blocking. If the MU DBs can't get off blocks from 5'11" 190 guys, they're going to have a hell of a time with Niles and BK.