Why we will lose to Missouri

I can't wait to send Missouri home with their tails between their legs. :koolaid2: The worst day as a husker is better than the best day of being a Tiger. :koolaid2:

Sorry, but for using a Danny Hawkins quote and paraphrasing it to sound like something positive for Nebraska should result in a half day ban, suspension, something. C'mon JOEY you/we're better than that.

Talk about a buzzkill to your opening sentence.

J/K ya

My two words:

Leperchaun Shenanigans

like this one?

leprechaun_sketch.jpg

I can't wait to send Missouri home with their tails between their legs. :koolaid2: The worst day as a husker is better than the best day of being a Tiger. :koolaid2:

Sorry, but for using a Danny Hawkins quote and paraphrasing it to sound like something positive for Nebraska should result in a half day ban, suspension, something. C'mon JOEY you/we're better than that.

Talk about a buzzkill to your opening sentence.

J/K ya

My two words:

Leperchaun Shenanigans

Sorry man I just had to do it! LOL @ Dan Hawkins

Don't like this game for us and I picked Misery in the contest crib. Gabbert is good under no pressure and we don't have the D-Line to pressure him so he will make enough passing yards to keep drives going for them. Also, their defense seems better then in recent memory and our offense is still a work in progress. The key is going to be if the Blackshirts can stop their offense.

Pelini needs to isolate the team from everyone 24 hrs before the game if need be! This stuff i hear about girl trouble being the reason for poor performance at home, infuriates me! For one, every player knows what a distraction girls can be, and if they cant handle it better than to play poorly, then they shouldnt be playing and think about growing up instead! Sometimes you just have to do what's necessary even if it's unpopular! It's not fair to your teammates to drop passes because of a stupid girlfriend issue!

Pelini needs to isolate the team from everyone 24 hrs before the game if need be! This stuff i hear about girl trouble being the reason for poor performance at home, infuriates me! For one, every player knows what a distraction girls can be, and if they cant handle it better than to play poorly, then they shouldnt be playing and think about growing up instead! Sometimes you just have to do what's necessary even if it's unpopular! It's not fair to your teammates to drop passes because of a stupid girlfriend issue!

Huhhhhhhh?

:facepalm:

Huhhhhhhh?

It was either on Schick/Nick or Kugler/Severe radio show that apparently a friend of Niles Paul from Omaha texted him after the Texas game asking what went wrong and Niles texted back "girl problems".

Whether it's true or not... :dunno

heres my honest question.

I have watched a good number of NE games this year and NE has not been able to generate much pressure at all on QB's. And as about 20 different posters have mentioned they believe the key is to pressure Gabbert. Then they go on to declair a Nebraska victory, most by double digits. Well my qusetion is, Mu possibly has the best O-line in the big12, and Ne hasnt really presured anyone, what makes you believe with such confidence that you will be able to this week?