Why we will lose to Missouri

This team seems to play better as an underdog. Not sure why, but that is what I see.

Excellent! Because Nebraska is an early 7.5 point favorite.

doh :facepalm::lol:

I think this could add to MU. Nothing like a fire up, confident team that already has every reason to be up for a game that now feels disrepected.

This team seems to play better as an underdog. Not sure why, but that is what I see.

I think this could add to MU. Nothing like a fire up, confident team that already has every reason to be up for a game that now feels disrepected.

Or MU may have blown their wad against OU and comes into Lincoln flat.

Or MU may have blown their wad against OU and comes into Lincoln flat.

haha wad.

Absolutely. Look how well that worked for Nebraska when we got our vengeance against Texas. :laughpound:huh::mellow::cry

Not to mention Mizzou is like the jilted lover, when it comes to our move to the Big Ten.

Hell has no fury than that of Mizzou fans scorned.

We need some D. Alexander crying photos from last year to cheer me up.

Disrespect? By Vegas betting lines?

It is all about money, and not which team they really think will win.

I would hope MU fans understand that!

I wish I knew why, but look back over the last 2 years, we flat out suck at home. Our teams never show up to play. I know everyone will disagree on here, but for some reason rd games are catalysts that make the team come together, home games for some reason make the players limp noodles. It's like they try to downplay the hype until they can't play.

I've been a regular reader on this board for a couple of years now. One thing I've noticed is that Nebraska fans are as tough a critic as any I know. Could it be your team fears the home crowd judgement more than they do opposing crowds?

it was said, that Niles said, his problem during the UT game was girl trouble. Not sure how accurate that is but that is what I heard.

Absolutely teams feel disrespected by Vegas betting lines, and play with a chip on their shoulder because of them. That's not unusual at all.

Sure it is all about the money. Vegas put the line in a position where they think the bets will come in evenly on each side. So basically they feel that half the betting public believe MU can't even stay within 7. A significant amount of the other half probably feel MU can keep it within 7 but will still lose. They may not feel so much disrespected, just an overall lack of it.