dammit....

t_husker

Dear Steve,

Thanks for writing.

Being a national network, we do our best to select announcers who are fair and neutral to the games that they cover, yet offer insightful and entertaining analysis.

We'll be sure to address your thoughts and concerns with our producers.

Sincerely,

Sean J

I'm sure you will....

Those of you who are going to the game:

Please have awesome "Free Eric Martin" signs, or any sign ripping Ron Franklin and Ed Cunningham. They probably won't show you on TV, but who knows... Maybe their producer hates them as much as we do.

Ed Cunningham

Sucks

P

Nearly every day

I'll let you guess what I was thinking for the P, but I can't type it on the football board.

Please have awesome "Free Eric Martin" signs, or any sign ripping Ron Franklin and Ed Cunningham. They probably won't show you on TV, but who knows... Maybe their producer hates them as much as we do.

Ed Cunningham

Sucks

P

Nearly every day

I'll let you guess what I was thinking for the P, but I can't type it on the football board.

pedialyte popsicles?

Ed Cunningham

Sucks

P

Nearly every day

pedialyte popsicles?

That is correct!

Ed Cunningham

Sucks

P

Nearly every day

does it rhyme with curtis enis

I think the bias remarks by Ed will even be worse this week. 810 AM had him on the

radio this morning and he played at Washington when Pinkel was a coach there. he also

made a comment that wouldn't it be great if Mizzou beat Nebr. since they decided to

leave the conference. Way to be fair Ed?

I think the bias remarks by Ed will even be worse this week. 810 AM had him on the

radio this morning and he played at Washington when Pinkel was a coach there. he also

made a comment that wouldn't it be great if Mizzou beat Nebr. since they decided to

leave the conference. Way to be fair Ed?

What a d-bag.........