If T-Mobile cannot start next week against Iowa State

Huskerscott is correct in this matter. Bo said he will be ready by iowa state, that this is only a bone bruise, and that if practice had been today Taylor would have been out there.

This really isn't an issue in my eyes. I think they put Lee in because he is less prone to fumbling and is definitely more mature. He may make some bad throws but he holds onto the ball well.

From what I read, Martinez has deep tigh bruise and has already said that he will practice on Monday. The trainers and Bo held him out because the game wasnt really in question at the time and didnt want to further injure it more. Although they did have him a boot after the game. Looking for Link...

Green= fumbles

Lee= game manager whom knows the offense and gets us down the field. Lee is the best option. we played very vanilla because our running game was so good. he didnt have to throw the ball and that does cause inconsistency due to not finding a rhythm. look at tmart during sdsu and texas. same thing.

tmart will start

I think this thread is :troll:

Lee threw the ball 3 times so Im not sure how you can say he played bad? First pass was overthrown (expected for a reliever), dont remember the second, and the 3rd was a 3rd down pass to Reed which sealed the game. He put the ball where only reed could catch it. He ran the zone read perfectly and ran for a first down.

It was a vanilla offense in the second half all we needed to do was eat clock which is what they did.

Taylor will be playing next week, this thread is pretty pointless.

Im going to start a new thread that says Burkhead should not play next week because he didnt get as many yards as Helu. :facepalm::facepalm:

• Fire 3