this board is so much better

i take full credit for this board being full of win. after all, i am the self-proclaimed franchise poster.

i used to smoke meth... now i smoke fools on da huskerboard who get on my nerves.... aight!!!

must be a pretty weak high. plus, i highly doubt your first statement as meth is an incredibly addictive and destructive drug.

I have tried several boards in the past, and this one is by far the best. I tried rivals, maybe one on espn.com, and another one ran by one moderator and this is the only board you can have a good discussion without having your throat ripped out for having a differing opinion. Jerks don't seem to last long around here

than some of the other boards ive been to. I am a orlando magic fan so i browse their boards. Anyway, on the game thread, people are complaining about the "cliques" that are apparently running rampant on the message board. I guess the mods take pictures/ideas from some of the not so popular posters and chastize everything the "not so" member posters say. Thank God this is a well ra :cheers n message board

Honestly I find it a lot less frustrating/more positive than RSS these days.

Plus 1. This is a very nice board with little trash

The mods have done a really good job of having zero tolerance and that forces a clean environment. Other boards i have been apart of are horrible, and you deal with a lot of the other crap that comes with people who like to push the line.

Would never get away with that crap here. Hence the reason i keep coming back. Solid discussion without the negativity at each other.

I have tried several boards in the past, and this one is by far the best. I tried rivals, maybe one on espn.com, and another one ran by one moderator and this is the only board you can have a good discussion without having your throat ripped out for having a differing opinion. Jerks don't seem to last long around here

then can you explain your avatar?

• Fire 1

Full meltdown on RSS right now.

Thread titles include such gems as:

Anyone still think Green is a really viable back-up?

Cody Green-Just doesn't have IT

Good job Pelini (Ripping into him for not calling a timeout)

This whole team..... (ripping lack of motivation)

See.... (ripping on Watson)

I see the Nebraska that is not very good has shown up to play.

Can some one explain to me.........(more Watson bashing)

I find it astonishing that our D is showing (criticizing the D)

We have 3 teams it seems...

Cody Green (saying his future is doubtful)

NU lays yet another egg vs ISU in one half

What???????????????

were good but were not back.

No intensity out there at all nm

please go back to the wildcat and win this game

This is even with an official notice that all discussion should be kept in the quarterly game threads. Lord knows how many they've already deleted. It's full of people who think they are so important that every idea needs a new thread, and meltdown at the first sign of adversity or if we're not winning by 40+.

Makes me appreciate it here a little more. If only I could get people to use their heads and realize that without Cotton and his boys we are not one of the best rushing teams in the nation. ;)

I enjoy Huskerboard very much. A good mix of characters, insiders, intelligent mods and generally just a great place to follow my Huskers. I used to go to the espn board until one of the few nonnumbskulls posted a link to here. I check it out there every once in a while just to post a link to here. I had an issue a while ago, but got over it quickly. The rules are enforced consistantly and fairly. Perhaps mods could organize a seminar for BigTex officials on how to do this.