8. Wisconsin Badgers

9. Ohio St. Buckeyes

10. Oklahoma St. Cowboys

11. Michigan St. Spartans

12. Alabama Crimson Tide

13. Iowa Hawkeyes

14. Arkansas Razorbacks

15. Utah Utes

We need to hope that Alabama beats Auburn, and Arkansas beats LSU... many believe that voters will choose a 1-loss team from a major conference over an undefeated TCU or Boise State team...

I think that's about right! I also think if TCU is undefeated, they go to the MNC. Even if Utah was a pretender, they were #5 and TCU dominated them which I think is enough to get TCU into the MNC. I still think it's completely possible for oregon to lose to oregon st, and aurburn to lose.

i may be wrong but i dont think LSU jumps us

I hope not... but that win over Bama will help them A LOT. I don't think LSU will run the table, though. I think they'll struggle against Arkansas' passing, plus that game is on the road, not at Tiger Stadium. LSU hasn't played any great passing teams this year. North Carolina passed for over 400 yards against them.

Don't have to worry about LSU unless Auburn loses twice. Auburn has the tie breaker head to head win over LSU so no way LSU gets into the title game without even playing for the SEC title if we win our conference title game with one loss (2001 was an abberation that has been corrected with computer tweaking...

i may be wrong but i dont think LSU jumps us

I hope not... but that win over Bama will help them A LOT. I don't think LSU will run the table, though. I think they'll struggle against Arkansas' passing, plus that game is on the road, not at Tiger Stadium. LSU hasn't played any great passing teams this year. North Carolina passed for over 400 yards against them.

I dont think LSU will jump us, either. I think will be right behind us like OU was last week. NU #5, LSU #6.

The higher Oklahoma State climbs the better for us. Too many of our opponents have fallen way down the ranks, including Texas. Missouri losing to A&M hurts a lot.

I was just thinkin the same thing. We need to become huge A&M, MIzzou, and Okie Lite fans. If Okie Lite keeps winning, they'll be in the Big12 Champ game and prob be a top 10, top 15 team by then.

ESPN BCS honk Brad Edwards has LSU in the top 5 w Oregon, Aub, TCU and Boise. He's been pretty much spot on with his predictions do far...

I just dont see how LSU jumps us beating a one loss Alabama team. At least Nebraska beat an undefeated Mizzou team that everybody was in love with after beating OU.

But I gotta admit Im not a BCS guru.

I think you are pretty close. The one difference I think is possible, TCU jumping Auburn due to computer rankings. LSU beat the media darling yesterday, but have no chance of going to the BCS Title game if they do not play in the CCG.

Oregon will not lose is still my guess. TCU will not lose, again guess. Auburn still has some tough games left. If they win out they go over TCU. I do not think Boise will be in the mix come the end even though they will be undefeated.

We have no chance as I see it. We play no one on the main stage with Oklahoma losing. The others can not climb back to be really relevant. Texas just keeps giving.