Big 12 Championship

FLU

No, we can lose 1 more game because we beat them head to head and but that sure won't happen...as long as martinez is healthy.

Yes we technically have a two game lead on Mizzou right now in the north. Nebraska wins the next 2 out of 3 games we go the Big 12 champ game. Mizzou has to win out and hope nebraska loses 2 out of 3.

At this point I have no clue what's gonna happen. I would love for us to win out and would rather play OU in the CCG before OSU. I don't think we'll beat OSU if we play them again, just a hunch. OU is very beatable...........

I disagree about us losing to OSU if we were to play them again. We made a ton of mistakes on defense in that game, and I think Bo and Co. will have the defense ready if we were to play them again.

NOPE NOT A DONE DEAL YET MIZZOU CAN STILL WIN THE NORTH IF NE LOOSES ANOTHER GAME

NU has to lose 2 games and MU wins out

Are you kidding me

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

At this point I have no clue what's gonna happen. I would love for us to win out and would rather play OU in the CCG before OSU. I don't think we'll beat OSU if we play them again, just a hunch. OU is very beatable...........

If we beat Kansas and Colorado, then beat Oklahoma in the CCG, not only would that be the most fitting ending, but it would also mean that we played and beat all the old Big 8 teams on our way out. I've been dreaming about this scenario all season. I really, really, really want Oklahoma to win out.

Justin Blackmon scares me. I do not want to see OSU again.

Don't forget Kendall Hunter. I am real nervous about playing OSU or OU. The one bright side is we always play better with more time for Pelini to scheme. I hope that holds true again.

Justin Blackmon scares me. I do not want to see OSU again.

Don't forget Kendall Hunter. I am real nervous about playing OSU or OU. The one bright side is we always play better with more time for Pelini to scheme. I hope that holds true again.

Well what would you rather have thrown at you a pillow(OU) or a rock(OSU)?

Everyone has their opinion.....I would rather have NU play OU than OSU again.... Hunter ran for over 200 yds, Weeden is really good and Blackmon may be top 5 WR in the country. If I remember correctly, we had to throw the ball all over the place to win...didn't they take away a lot of the run game? I thought we beat them "throwing" the ball...which is NOT our strength and with our QR corps is not guaranteed.

I think that it will be easier for OSU to prepare for NU, than NU prepare for OSU

Weeden better than Landry Jones

Blackmon better than Broyles (but close)

Hunter just as productive as Murry

** Plus, Mizzou and AM both made OU look "average".... And, I want to exit the Big 12 with one more game vs OU

USED TO BE BEST RIVAL IN NCAA ..... until Texas screwed that up too.