8. Nebraska .730

9. Ohio St. .661

10. Oklahoma St. .621

11. Michigan St. .618

12. Alabama .549

13. Iowa .522

14. Utah .467

15. Arkansas .457

Anything in GREEN is official. The rest is projected. The computer rankings are extremely difficult to project well, so there is some room for error there. But this will give you an idea at least.

bcs4.gif

It's really tough to tell how much Stanford will benefit in the computers from the Arizona win. I underestimated Nebraska's boost last week quite a bit, so it's definitely possible I did the same here. Would not be surprised to see Stanford at 6. As for Nebraska vs. Wisconsin, that's a toss-up.

Oklahoma State is at worst #10. Kansas State and Texas A&M are both in the top 25. Missouri is #17. That is all HUGE for us as far as the national championship is concerned. As of right now we have beaten 3 of the teams ranked in the top 25, with a chance for it to be 5 once the season concludes.

NU was at 7 and two teams lose before them and they go to 8. Bullchit Championship Series.

LSU to no 5. They won't even win the SEC west. LSU should have at least 2 losses. Remember an inept Tenn team that should've beat them.

We don't deserve to play for all the marbles but we did have a 3rd string QB in the game yesterday.

NU was at 7 and two teams lose before them and they go to 8. Bullchit Championship Series.

LSU to no 5. They won't even win the SEC west. LSU should have at least 2 losses. Remember an inept Tenn team that should've beat them.We don't deserve to play for all the marbles but we did have a 3rd string QB in the game yesterday.

NU should have at least 2 losses. Remember an inept ISU team that should've beat them.

I know what you're saying... but thought I'd point that out