Chase Harper and Stanley-Jean

BIG ERN

Enunwa and SJB look like they might be our #2 and 3 receivers next year, Enunwa definitely.

Really? What about Kinnie? Don't see both of them passing Brandon up.

I would imagine he's putting Kinnie at #1 and Quincy and Stanley at nos. 2 and 3.

Yeah...I read that #1 and #2 the first time around....

Enunwa and SJB look like they might be our #2 and 3 receivers next year, Enunwa definitely.

Really? What about Kinnie? Don't see both of them passing Brandon up.

I would imagine he's putting Kinnie at #1 and Quincy and Stanley at nos. 2 and 3.

Yeah...I read that #1 and #2 the first time around....

That's what I figured.

Regardless, I think we're in good shape at WR next year. Heck, we're in pretty good shape across the board next year.

:facepalm: @ Gilmore for how he used both of these guys this year.

No kidding, i dont think anyone can honestly say either of these guys would cause us anymore harm than Niles Paul has. I am usually borderline with Niles on whether he brings enough to the table as far as explosiveness to make up for his boneheadedness. This year his boneheadedness has far outweighed any sort of spark this team could get from him. At some point we gotta get the younger guys a chance to get some experience and these next few weeks had better be it. If i see Niles fielding any more kicks or punt returns i might just vomit.

:facepalm: @ Gilmore for how he used both of these guys this year.

This. It looks like they were Callahan-esque with Enunwa and maybe even Rodriguez.

I would disagree about Rodriguez. ISU was a must win game . . . if that means burning a redshirt late to win, so be it.

I'd definitely agree about Enunwa. That's just a shame.