Nexus

Player: Antonio Poole

Hometown: Cincinnati, OH

School: Winton Woods HS

Position: OLB

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 215

40 time:

Scholarships: Cincinnati, Kentucky, Louisville, Purdue, Bowling Green, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kent State, Michigan State, Minnesota, Ohio, Syracuse, Wake Forest

Committed to Michigan

Rivals: :star :star :star (#23)

Scout: :star :star :star :star (#16)

ESPN: :star :star :star (#39)

Gotta say, this guys looks really good on film. If his measurements are correct he could be a stud linebacker. I wonder what his 10 yard sprint is because he looks explosive! I'd give scout the pat on the back for this one. He def looks like a 4* type backer. Anyone have his stats for the year? And let's get him in!! I think he can ball.

Oh ya, and we will have another defender we can have a good chant for, POOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

in terms of recruiting for us here on huskerboard i think he has achieved a short of under the radar status and frankly i dont know why...

another one from Ohio 23 at his position 17th in the state 5.7 via rivals

4 star on scout...

heard he would be a real good kid to have, strong motor, hard work ethic, talented and dedicated... so whats going on here??

visiting us for CU game

is it because he has no picture on rivals page that we dont care?

in terms of recruiting for us here on huskerboard i think he has achieved a short of under the radar status and frankly i dont know why...

another one from Ohio 23 at his position 17th in the state 5.7 via rivals

4 star on scout...

heard he would be a real good kid to have, strong motor, hard work ethic, talented and dedicated... so whats going on here??

visiting us for CU game

is it because he has no picture on rivals page that we dont care?

I hear what your sayin. No offers from Ohio St, Penn St, or Michigan. I wonder where his eligablity sits, but other than that he really looks like a better prospect than Moody.

I'm really high on this kid and hope he commits and is OK academically. I think we need to get the chant started when he is here. POOOOOOOOOLE! He can follow in the footsteps of the RUUUUUUDs, and SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! His tape looks great and I too think this an under the radar kid, and also cannot figure it out.

I'm really high on this kid and hope he commits and is OK academically. I think we need to get the chant started when he is here. POOOOOOOOOLE! He can follow in the footsteps of the RUUUUUUDs, and SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! His tape looks great and I too think this an under the radar kid, and also cannot figure it out.

I would imagine that he's got academic issues, otherwise his list of offers would be off the charts. I'll bet he commits after his visit, but will he qualify to enroll next year??? Who knows?

I would imagine that he's got academic issues, otherwise his list of offers would be off the charts. I'll bet he commits after his visit, but will he qualify to enroll next year??? Who knows?

Rivals shows him having a 3.4 GPA which is pretty good. To put it in perspective, Braylon Heard had a 2.5 GPA. Also, some of those schools that have given him offers are pretty good academic schools. If there is an issue here it could be with grades but it could also be with other things. Does the kid have good character? Is he a team player? Does he have a strong work ethic? Does he put his time in the off the field prep work? These are things the staff looks for as well.