Future husker recruit

Well not for a while but i wanted to lighten up the fans that are worrying to much about the game this weekend... but the future recruit is my oldest son.. He is 8 and is 4'11 and weighs in at 116.. Has been playing baseball for 3 years so yes he will help us out on the diamond also. We tried to play Pop Warner this season but they said he was to big.. lol..

post-1447-092267900 1290105939.jpg

post-1447-039782800 1290105961.jpg

I was 4'11" and 97 lbs when I graduated high school.

:blink:

OP, keep the hearty meals up but make sure it starts turning into muscle in the early to mid teen years. You don't want him lifting weights too soon or else it can have detrimental effects on the growing process.

They didn't allow him to play pop warner??? wow, my nephew plays and the big kids, they call them stripers, can only play positions where they would never get the ball. LOL

EDIT: I should say he plays over in CB Iowa.

I remember the ol' stripers. The Maudfather played his pop warner ball in Council Bluffs back in 2000 and 2001.

I was 4'11" and 97 lbs when I graduated high school.

Its those good ole corn fed natives. :)

LOL we live in Texas!!

Make sure to establish a nice nickname that sounds like booing. That is something our team needs dearly.

The kids on his baseball team call him Lil Puma.

4ft11 at 8, and he plays baseball? He could be the next Hulk Hogan. In all seriousness, he looks like a kid who loves sports with that big smile on his face.

:worship

He was looking at me saying I told you i could make it.. I wouldnt let him steal home and on the 4th pitch I seen a red flash and looked back..He stole home and was safe..