Nebraska through the eyes of Texas A&M

When we want to talk mess about the state of Nebraska, here's how we do it. From the "SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT THE STATE OF NEBRASKA" thread on Texags:

"THEY HAVE A UNICAMERAL LEGISLATURE.WHAT KIND OF COMMUNIST **** IS THAT??"

"PROBABLY NO DECENT MEXICAN RESTAURANTS (at least outside Omaha and/or Lincoln)"

"THEIR COACH HAS A LAST NAME THAT SOUNDS LIKE A WARM, PRESSED SANDWICH!!!! BO PANINI!!!!!!"

"THE PEOPLE THERE ARE TOO EFFING NICE??? WHO CAN BE THAT NICE ALL THE TIME???"

"NEBRASKA WAS THE 37TH STATE TO JOIN THE US. PATHETIC."

"The state nickname used to be the "Tree Planter's State", but was changed in 1945 to the "Cornhusker State". NEBRASKANS WOULD RATHER HUSK CORN THAN PLANT TREES!!! GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T CAUSED BY MAN, IT IS CAUSED BY NEBRASKA!!"

"SPAM IS MADE THERE! I HATE SPAM! ANGER!"

"'NEBRASKA' SORT OF SOUNDS LIKE 'ALASKA'!!! SO CONFUSING!!"

"I GET DISTRACTED BY THE "BRA" IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR NAME!!!"

"EPPLEY AIRFIELD IN OMAHA IS WAY TOO EASY TOO GET IN AND OUT OF COMPARED TO IAH!!!!! YOURE JUST HELPING THE TERRORISTS, EPPLEY AIRFIELD!!!!!"

:corndance:corndance:corndance

Dammit! Now I'm gonna be distracted by the "BRA"!!

Good zings Aggie Girl!!

When we want to talk mess about the state of Nebraska, here's how we do it. From the "SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT THE STATE OF NEBRASKA" thread on Texags:

"THEY HAVE A UNICAMERAL LEGISLATURE.WHAT KIND OF COMMUNIST **** IS THAT??"

"PROBABLY NO DECENT MEXICAN RESTAURANTS (at least outside Omaha and/or Lincoln)"

"THEIR COACH HAS A LAST NAME THAT SOUNDS LIKE A WARM, PRESSED SANDWICH!!!! BO PANINI!!!!!!"

"THE PEOPLE THERE ARE TOO EFFING NICE??? WHO CAN BE THAT NICE ALL THE TIME???"

"NEBRASKA WAS THE 37TH STATE TO JOIN THE US. PATHETIC."

"The state nickname used to be the "Tree Planter's State", but was changed in 1945 to the "Cornhusker State". NEBRASKANS WOULD RATHER HUSK CORN THAN PLANT TREES!!! GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T CAUSED BY MAN, IT IS CAUSED BY NEBRASKA!!"

"SPAM IS MADE THERE! I HATE SPAM! ANGER!"

"'NEBRASKA' SORT OF SOUNDS LIKE 'ALASKA'!!! SO CONFUSING!!"

"I GET DISTRACTED BY THE "BRA" IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR NAME!!!"

"EPPLEY AIRFIELD IN OMAHA IS WAY TOO EASY TOO GET IN AND OUT OF COMPARED TO IAH!!!!! YOURE JUST HELPING THE TERRORISTS, EPPLEY AIRFIELD!!!!!"

:corndance:corndance:corndance

Apparently they have never been to Burrito King in Madison.

111810_1817_tourofnebra9.jpg?w=600

Actually, I kinda think this *is* scenic.

And I must be one of the dumb Nebraskans because I don't get this sentence at the end: "As a Texas Aggie, you are sure to exceed the average IQ by almost double." I mean, if you exceed something by double, does that mean 3X? Perhaps some ultra intelligent Aggie could explain this to me.

Agreed. Let's play 'em on this field.

Unfortunately we couldn't play on this field. All of the aTm players would be too busy resting their hind quarters on the broken corn stalks. To each their own I guess.

• Fire 1

111810_1817_tourofnebra9.jpg?w=600

West of Broken Bow on Highway #2?

Shoot, that could be taken off of any highway that runs along a river valley. I've seen them many times, and I do find them somewhat scenic.

Other than that, this dude wasn't funny. At all. Just saying.

It looks alot like Valley, Greeley, or Howard County. The hills West of Broken Bow are for the most part steeper & more like canyons.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

giveadamn.gif

:yeah