** Official Texas A&M Game Thread **

zoogs

At this point, going to the Big 12 Championship might not be such a good thing. Do you really want to play OSU or Oklahoma without a healthy Martinez?

Yeah, because that would mean we are Big 12 North Champs, and playing in the Championship with a chance to go to a BCS Bowl.

If you even think you wouldn't want to be in that position, you are a terrible fan. Go cheer for Mizzou.

Come on enough with the "you're a terrible fan" crap. Perhaps you can tell us what the acceptable fan is...

Someone who believes in, and stands behind, their team, for one.

I support my team 100%, but I am also realistic.

Sure you do buddy. Go back and look at your last 10 posts and tell me you stand behind your team again.

Furthermore, being "realistic" would mean that you know we are tied, their offense has done next to nothing against our D, and our that defense and great special teams give us a huge edge in a tight game. All we need is one field goal to win this.

delusional. A&M will not be held scoreless.

Riiiight. You know we just held them to 3 points last half right? Not much of a stretch to say we could shut them out in the 2nd half. Keep hating though.

Hey. Let's all quote this same post over and over.