Refs and penalties

I watch a lot of college football people, but never in my entire life, at any point, for any reason, during any game, or on any call––including the second added onto the Big XII championship game––have it ever been so obvious that strings were pulled in order to swing a game.

I'm a skeptic, Husker brethren. And now I'm a believer. The Big XII is corrupt.

:yeah

The Big 12 is The Big Corrupt. I had said prior that I don't believe NU can win the Big 12 this year because if we do The Big Corrupt will have egg on it's face for years to come. It is easy to understand why...because if Nebraska wins the Big 12...then ALL NEXT SEASON every time Nebraska plays they will be mentioned as the Big 12 champion, best from the Big 12, etc. The fans and media will hype the Big 10 because "look at that conference...they added the BEST TEAM from the Big 12!"...Texas is no longer a powerhouse so the Big 12 begins to get discussed as a weaker, lesser conference way below the SEC, Big 10, and Pac 10 because their best team left and their traditional power is down.

That is why we are seeing the ridiculous officiating throughout the year and tonight's game left no doubt. Tonight's game was the worst officiated college football game I have ever seen.

As much as everyone think the refs screwed us..and they did..how can our offense only score 6..YES 6 points...Watson has to go..im done with his play calling...way to predictable even with a backup QB in

For those of you who wonder why Ben Cotton was penalized with the unsporsmanlike conduct..take a look at this..a bit disturbing...i have to question the A&M players sexuality

A&M sized SHOCKER: http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-snc4/78471/575/1722766395267_1755.mp4

What was the Eric Martin personal foul, did anyone see it? I can't wait to see the replay of the Cotton personal foul too because it looked like he was being grabbed or something by a guy not even involved with the ball struggle. Just an ugly game all around :steam

Video of the Cotton personal foul...no wonder he was kicking

Don't get mad at #83. Obviously wants to be a TSA security person

cheap sh-- and pathetic that the ref is right there