Pelini obviously yelled most of the game...

I spoke to one of the trainers after the game and he said TMart was texting his girlfriend in the locker room before he came back out. The trainer said he was texting her he was OK, and one of the coaches saw him. Pelini was letting him know his mind needed to be on the game. Can't say I blame him.

Yeah sounds legitmate, I don't know if it needed that big of a reaction.

Needless to say, Bro's before Ho's.

I spoke to one of the trainers after the game and he said TMart was texting his girlfriend in the locker room before he came back out. The trainer said he was texting her he was OK, and one of the coaches saw him. Pelini was letting him know his mind needed to be on the game. Can't say I blame him.

I really hope this isn't true. :facepalm:

Come on T-Magic.

Come on T-Magic.

damn it. as if we needed more crap to worry about. Probably safe to say this seasons in the toilet, ive never had this feeling of "i cant wait for this season to be over" im so sick of all the crap.

Haha, that'd be funny, actually, if the girlfriend texting thing is true.

Seriously, why does anybody care about this? Martinez didn't look to traumatized to me.

I'm not worried for the guy's mental or emotional health. He seemed pretty nonplussed about it. I was just curious what our starting QB did (which was obviously not related to game play since Green was on the field) to cause Bo to spew such words and saliva in Martinez's face. Call it curiosity, I suppose.

Come on T-Magic.

damn it. as if we needed more crap to worry about. Probably safe to say this seasons in the toilet, ive never had this feeling of "i cant wait for this season to be over" im so sick of all the crap.

I'm just anxious for the bowl game. One last chance to see the seniors on a neutral field with neutral refs and a chance to see a healthy tmart go wild and prepare for next season.

Bo probly senses a bit of prima donna in Martin-ez and was getting his head in the right place. it seemed like, from my excellent lip reading skills, that Bo was telling T to put the team first and get his head in the game.

I would like to know what it was about, cuz it was pretty random

I can probably bet that the cameras will be focused even more on the sidelines, coaches yell at players all the time, the Martinez incident was probably blown out of proportion but if some of the rumors are true, Martinez is not above this team, and if his injury was more serious then what he was letting the trainers know about then he is only hurting the team more than himself. Pelini should have been yelling and putting the finger in Cody Green's chest, that kid needs something to spark a fire in him, his deer in the headlights playing should have worn off last year!

Come on T-Magic.

"this seasons in the toilet" "i cant wait for this season to be over" You need to check between your legs Acct. your stones may be missing. We got whupped, we'll get whupped again. I'm 64 and have more games in my past than I do in my future. I moved to Sioux Falls in 1979 and used to drive 25 miles south to listen to Lyle Bremser call the game on my car radio. Just suck it up Dude, be a Big RED fan.

T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:bigredn::cheers:bonez

• Fire 2