T-Mart

I believe T-Mart to be a prima donna who will not last here at NU. In fact it would not surprize we to see him leave after the season. Green will never have a significant role and the next possible QB is coming from TX. We are out of luck for QB's right now we need a guy like Ganz not a pretty boy!

Sincerly Harrison Beck and Josh Freeman

Sure, let's rail the guy who has proven to be the only quarterback effectively able to score points for us. He wasn't able to do it last night, but I feel a lot better with Martinez back there than I do anybody else.

But what about the ankle, and the Bo conversation

What about them?

Obviously, there isn't anything we can do about the ankle now. It's not going to get significantly better until the bowl game and won't be 100% until after the season is over.

And as far as the conversation goes, nobody truly knows what Bo said. My guess, and perhaps the guesses of people with some inside information, is Martinez pissed off Bo with his attitude coming out of the locker room. So what? We all know Martinez is a bit of an @$$ and I've heard as much from the some of the players. But they also say he is a competitor and just wants to win football games.

he's cocky, for sure. but in a good way it seems most of the time. when it comes to his personal agenda and 'feelings' about his place on the team, maybe not in a good way.

of course this is all speculation and conjecture coming from me, since i don't know him personally. just his body language, and the fact Bo gave him a pretty good what-for last nite.

it could be just a maturity issue, he'll grow.