Taylor to stay

hskerprid

Looks like this rumor is dissipating, which is good news. Regardless, if it were true, then it would've been just the 2nd time, I believe...I've become a real fan of Taylor, but based on that first go-around I figured there were/are? some serious warning signs here.

I must have missed the first go round. I know he switched high schools at a record pace. Maybe this is who he is. Things don't go well, run away.

(thanks in advance for the neg reps for saying that)

No one has even mentioned where any of this nonsense came from. Does anyone have ANY hard confirmation that there was ever an issue with Taylor at any point?

If so, I haven't seen it. It would be nice to have...what's that word I'm looking for...umm...oh yeah––FACTS before these kinds of nuclear meltdowns happen.

The article says he missed a mandatory meeting today. Which in turn led to the speculation that he had quit. I'm not big on rumours either. But often times, there is truth in this stuff and the rumours only blow that truth out of context.

My guess is there was-is something there and it's being dealt with.

How could he have missed the mandatory meeting? He wasn't supposed to be at it today. The meeting today at the hewitt was for all first year freshman student athletes. It was a zoo today. However, he is a second year freshman and therefore didn't have to be there.

None of us really know what happened between Taylor and Bo, but either way Bo really needs to get control of himself on the sideline. He can't continually go ape sh#t on the sideline. I love his intensity, but he's bordering on crazy. It's really uncomfortable to watch.

• Fire 1

None of us really know what happened between Taylor and Bo, but either way Bo really needs to get control of himself on the sideline. He can't continually go ape sh#t on the sideline. I love his intensity, but he's bordering on crazy. It's really uncomfortable to watch.

I'm glad someone said this. Do we forget we took a bench foul over Bo's rage? I mean he was scary in that game. Is it not possible that Bo blew his lid?

Today's Omaha paper basically said that Martinez is still part of team, according to Bo, but he deflected question about playing friday. Also, I still think that something may be running a little deeper... The article said that Taylor's dad had "no comment" when reached by reporters. The "no comment" statement TYPICALLY results in negative outcomes, rather than positive.

Hopefully all gets patched up soon. The Buffs are looking to be Bowl eligible.

Well, if Taylor is running away because he was told what he was gonna do or whatever, then so be it. If he's gonna be one of these whiny QB's who thinks he can do whatever he wants then he needs to get over himself. At some point in his life daddy isn't gonna be there to bail him out of a rough situation. I'm not saying that Bo's conduct on the sideline was acceptable, but this is football and football coaches yell at their players at times. I don't think Bo needed to poke his finger in his chest, I wouldn't take that very well, you don't touch me. You can yell at me all you want, but don't touch me.

Well, if Taylor is running away because he was told what he was gonna do or whatever, then so be it. If he's gonna be one of these whiny QB's who thinks he can do whatever he wants then he needs to get over himself. At some point in his life daddy isn't gonna be there to bail him out of a rough situation. I'm not saying that Bo's conduct on the sideline was acceptable, but this is football and football coaches yell at their players at times. I don't think Bo needed to poke his finger in his chest, I wouldn't take that very well, you don't touch me. You can yell at me all you want, but don't touch me.

Exactly. There is a line and Bo did cross it. Three coaches lost their jobs last year and none of them were caught doing it in front of a tv audience.

Believe me I hope Bo is our coach for a long time but he needs to dial it back.

Exactly. There is a line and Bo did cross it. Three coaches lost their jobs last year and none of them were caught doing it in front of a tv audience.

Believe me I hope Bo is our coach for a long time but he needs to dial it back.

Yeah heaven forbid the coach poke you in your chest with your pads on. People do get touched in football. My dad would only poke me when he was really pissed. And I took extra notice.