Today's news conference

I usually watch every news conference but unfortunately today I have a meeting. Could somebody please give me the highlights? (injuries, Martinez..etc) I would really appreciate it. Thanks Husker Nation.

Im a fortune teller and this is what I see happening at the press conference.

No comment, I'm not talking about penalties. Taylor is fine, he did some good things. What? No, I'm not discussing what was said on the sidelines. No comment. Are we done yet? I'm here to talk about the buffaloes. They have a good football team and have some momentum. They do some good things. I'll have to watch the film. That's between Tom, Harvey and myself. Any other questions about the football game this Friday? No, okay, thanks guys.

There you have it. A 15 min. interview in a few words.

• Fire 1

Cook is done with his bland statements and we're waiting for Bo to take the podium. Funny how the noise level from the reporters builds and builds and builds and builds. Think this is looked at as a big presser? I think Bo needs to come out with some pretty good comments or he's going to get roasted. The press is ready for something big. If he doesn't give it to them, they'll make it on their own, and it won't be flattering.