Alex Henery

PaulCrewe

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I didn't see a thread BUT

Alex Henery, the most accurate place kicker in NCAA HISTORY, is not a finalist for the Lou Groza Award. Never once was he. Here is your WTF moment of the year.

Oh and the kid at Okie Lite is a finalist.

Discuss

edited for the sake of GBRsal

Henery at times has been our most potent offensive weapon. He holds the school record long kick and as stated most accurate in NCAA history. He should be an all American as a FG kicker and possible all conference as a punter.

If he's not on the list, who is? Seriously. He'll be playing on Sundays, that'll be a nice redemption

Fianlists with stats are the following

Dan Bailey Okie Lite 60-61 PATS, 22-26 FGs( 2 of 3 from 50, long of 52), he is the NCAA points leader

Dan Hrapmann, Southern Miss 46-46 PATs, 23-26 FGs(2 of 3 from beyond 50)

David Ruffer, Notre Dame 32-34 PATs, 15-15 FGs a long of 50

Alex Henery is 45-45 PATS, 15-16 FGs(1 of 2 from beyond 50 a 52 yarder) and again is the most accurate kicker in NCAA history

Oh yeah he is one hell of a punter as well.

Fianlists with stats are the following

Dan Bailey Okie Lite 60-61 PATS, 22-26 FGs( 2 of 3 from 50, long of 52), he is the NCAA points leader

Dan Hrapmann, Southern Miss 46-46 PATs, 23-26 FGs(2 of 3 from beyond 50)

David Ruffer, Notre Dame 32-34 PATs, 15-15 FGs a long of 50

Alex Henery is 45-45 PATS, 15-16 FGs(1 of 2 from beyond 50 a 52 yarder) and again is the most accurate kicker in NCAA history

Oh yeah he is one hell of a punter as well.

Interesting, based on these numbers the offensive genious who is Brian Kelly ND HC has produced less touchdowns then the worst moron OC in the history of college football. Sorry wrong place to make that comment.

They should retire Henery's jersey.

• Fire 1

Alex Henery, the most accurate place kicker in NSAA HISTORY, is not a finalist for the Lou Groza Award. Never once was he. Here is your WTF moment of the year.

Discuss

what is the NSAA?

Alex Henery, the most accurate place kicker in NSAA HISTORY, is not a finalist for the Lou Groza Award. Never once was he. Here is your WTF moment of the year.

Discuss

what is the NSAA?

Well sir that would be the Nebraska State Activities Associatio. Obcious it was a typo on my part. Shoot me I am HUMAN