Did your season die?

craigsker

Call me a bad fan, but I can't help it. I think the season ended prematurely for me. I understand we will probably beat Colorado, but after what what I saw offensively from this team, I have some serious doubts about beating Oklahoma or Oklahoma State in the Big XII championship. We crashed in the polls and my high expectations of this team fell miserably short. And finally, losing to yet another team from the state of Texas is more than I can stand. I wanted to puke blood after that game. My enthusiasm for the remainder of the season simply died. For whatever reason, I just don't care about the remainder of 2010. I expected better.

Anyone else?

I dont post on here much but when I come across something like this it is just disappointing. What exactly were your expectations for this team? A National Title or bust? Coming into the season we all knew we would have an excellent D. But the jury was still out on our offense so if you set your expectations as high as a National Title maybe you put the bar a little to high for this team. That is not their fault, it is yours. Dont get me wrong I would have loved to see us go 13-0 and play for a National Title. But I just really want to walk out the Big 12 with that trophy that we deserve. And I will not give up on this team. If Saturday nights loss has not SPARKED your enthusiasm maybe you should check your RED in at the door. If you have tickets, give them up, FOR GOOD! This teams goal of winning a Big 12 Title is still there. And if you aren't board then we dont want you!!!

GO BIG RED!!!

Call me a bad fan, but I can't help it. I think the season ended prematurely for me. I understand we will probably beat Colorado, but after what what I saw offensively from this team, I have some serious doubts about beating Oklahoma or Oklahoma State in the Big XII championship. We crashed in the polls and my high expectations of this team fell miserably short. And finally, losing to yet another team from the state of Texas is more than I can stand. I wanted to puke blood after that game. My enthusiasm for the remainder of the season simply died. For whatever reason, I just don't care about the remainder of 2010. I expected better.

Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Come on. you expected us to do what? Win the national title. It was a long shot before the TAMU game. So having serious doubts about beating a team makes you lose excitement? This should make it more exciting if anything. We can win the Big 12 which was the goal since the end of last season, and finish in the top 10 for the first time since 2001. It'll be a challenge, and that's good. Sheesh. Did your enthusiasm die after the Texas Tech game last year? Or after Missouri in 08? You missed some great stuff if so.

The season isn't over for me nor should it be over for anybody else. We can still beat Colorado and win the Big 12 North and hopefully play OU in the Big 12 Championship game.

I will agree with one thing that you said and that is the offense had recently stunked. Ever since Martinez got hurt our Offense has been worthless. We barely beat ISU and only scored 20 points against Kansas (6 points alone in the 2nd half), and struggled to score a TD against TAMU. In our last 6 losses our Offense has only scored 2 touchdowns....2 touchdowns thats freakin horrible.

This offense needs fixed and fixed soon because if we do make it to the Big 12 Championship and either OU/OSU we'll need an offense to score a ton of points.

Win out and its a success. We're still in the process. We have a stellar recruiting class on the way that can do some serious damage as soon as next year. Winning the Big 12 is a huge step for us. We're clearly progressing. Win friday and i believe everyone will be back to normal and excited for the big 12 championship. One week at a time guys.

Oh and BTW, everyone get excited this game has huge recruiting implications. major recruits will be there and could bolster our class even more. Also its senior day, you know thats gonna be tough especially with the many seniors we have on our team this year. we have plenty of reasons to be positive.

The A&M game changes nothing about our ye., we still have to win sat. to win the North and the CG and then to the Fiesta Bowl which is the least exciting getting to play a 7 win big east team. Would almost rather lose and play Alabama in the Cotton bowl or something, I said almost. GBR, things are getting better.

Anyone else?

HELL NO, we still have a chance at the CCG and a BCS Bowl. Light years ahead of 4 years ago. Disappointed as hell when we know the better team lost in both of our losses. But this season is still going good for me. I love Bo's fire and yes it needs checked a little but in no way should we restrain him completley or we will be looking for a new staff not just a new coach as this is a good loyal staff that will follow Bo clear to hell along with our recruits.

GBR GBR GBR

I say HELL no as well.

Do you remember where we were in 2007? We are moving in the right direction. We are not going to win them all yet at this point. I remember a number of years TO had 9-3 seasons. This team has a chance to go 12-2 and it CAN happen. Don't lose faith.

GO BIG RED BEAT THE BUFFS!! :bonesflag: