Did your season die?

craigsker

Season die?...What happened against A&M only awoke a sleeping giant. Bo apologized on the outside but the wheels of vengeance are turning on the inside. I bet instead of watching game film on CU they have been watching the lion hunting video :devil . Bo will have these men ready to finish the game.

William H. Bonney: You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc. (Young Guns)

Let's finish the game.

• Fire 1

Call me a bad fan, but I can't help it. I think the season ended prematurely for me. I understand we will probably beat Colorado, but after what what I saw offensively from this team, I have some serious doubts about beating Oklahoma or Oklahoma State in the Big XII championship. We crashed in the polls and my high expectations of this team fell miserably short. And finally, losing to yet another team from the state of Texas is more than I can stand. I wanted to puke blood after that game. My enthusiasm for the remainder of the season simply died. For whatever reason, I just don't care about the remainder of 2010. I expected better.

Anyone else?

No offense, but grow some balls.

Nobody should have expected this team to fight for the NC this year. If we walk out with a big 12 title the season will still be a success. By far.

Season die?...What happened against A&M only awoke a sleeping giant. Bo apologized on the outside but the wheels of vengeance are turning on the inside. I bet instead of watching game film on CU they have been watching the lion hunting video :devil . Bo will have these men ready to finish the game.

William H. Bonney: You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc. (Young Guns)

Let's finish the game.

+1 Based solely off of the Young Guns reference (Young Guns II, in fact). :thumbs

Call me a bad fan, but I can't help it. I think the season ended prematurely for me. I understand we will probably beat Colorado, but after what what I saw offensively from this team, I have some serious doubts about beating Oklahoma or Oklahoma State in the Big XII championship. We crashed in the polls and my high expectations of this team fell miserably short. And finally, losing to yet another team from the state of Texas is more than I can stand. I wanted to puke blood after that game. My enthusiasm for the remainder of the season simply died. For whatever reason, I just don't care about the remainder of 2010. I expected better.

Anyone else?

I respect the fact that you're willing to publicly state something that is probably not going to be received well. But...c'mon buddy. We still have a great shot at the CC. I state this delicately, but you need to appreciate what you've got.

Realistically, we could have went 12-0 regular season, and probably even 13-0 into the bowl. Our two losses come on poor offensives performances. That's something that our coaches need to fix the next seasons.

At the same time, it's hard to be upset with a 9-2, soon to be 10-2 season. We're still not a dominant football team by any standards, but we are improving.

Sadly, I think there is something terribly wrong with our offense. It hasn't been the good part of our team since the Callahan era, and back then, we had a terrible defense and the team as a whole just didn't feel like Nebraska. So hopefully our goal next year is to improve our offense.

I can be disappointed that we lost that last game,all thou not as much as the Texas game, because the T-AM game was to much of the refs being the game instead of the players. Either way I would never get down to where I would give up on this team this season or any other season. Some of us seem to be in to much of a hurry to get that next NC trophy. We have a heck of a recruiting class coming in to build on. We were all worried about the qb play for this year and now we have a good one. That position needs to built up some more just like both sides of the line that are getting better, so will the qb spot with the talent that may be in the mix even next year.

Oregon kicks out their star qb and they had a better than capable back up to take over. Getting that kind of depth is where we are headed.

I would like to here Bo give out a little more info on our backup qb's. I don't think that not telling whether their hurt or not is going to make much of a difference against who we are playing that week. Is Lee done for the season. If so say it. Teams are planing for Martinez, and probably don't worry much about who else is taking the snaps for us,for good reason.

You are a Husker for life not just when they are winning. :bigredn:

GBR!!!