Bo Pelini full sideline transcript leaked online!

Probably the funniest thing about this thread is the number of PMs I've gotten in the past 20 minutes asking for the Woodshed password.

I always wonder - do you guys feel cheated once you get that password and see what little there is in there? We allow swearing and *some* greater latitude for direct personal conversations, but overall my opinion of the Shed is.... Meh. :dunno

Probably the funniest thing about this thread is the number of PMs I've gotten in the past 20 minutes asking for the Woodshed password.

I always wonder - do you guys feel cheated once you get that password and see what little there is in there? We allow swearing and *some* greater latitude for direct personal conversations, but overall my opinion of the Shed is.... Meh. :dunno

I pictured an enchanting wonderland where a man could be a man, a place where liberals were free to be chai tea sipping, Suburu driving yuppies, conservatives were free to be gun-toting Jesus fanatics, and hobbits were free to be hobbits.

Let's just say I was disappointd.

I pictured an enchanting wonderland where a man could be a man, a place where liberals were free to be chai tea sipping, Suburu driving yuppies, conservatives were free to be gun-toting Jesus fanatics, and hobbits were free to be hobbits.

At least the women can still be naked!

:yeah

Duly noted.

The shed was sweet when Blaze1up was posting those awesome pics for all to see. Sadly, now it is just one man complaining about another man. We could make the shed so much more if we wanted to, i guess i might be to blame as well since I have not posted much in there. It takes more than 1 person!

Two little words drove *me* away. Blue. and Waffle.

The shed was sweet when Blaze1up was posting those awesome pics for all to see. Sadly, now it is just one man complaining about another man. We could make the shed so much more if we wanted to, i guess i might be to blame as well since I have not posted much in there. It takes more than 1 person!

Two little words drove *me* away. Blue. and Waffle.

HAHA!!! Breakfast is served