**Official Colorado Game Discussion**

Guys on the radio asked a question.... do u start T-mart at 80% or Green????? Sorry to tell u but no way he will be 80% for next weeks game

I wonder if Taylor's health will even be relevant, but we will see. I think his injury is very convenient right now, which makes it easy for Bo to say shut him down.

What?

Sort of have to wonder if Taylor not being an option today has more behind it than just his injury.

The announcers have said multiple times today that Taylor didn't look close to 100% in practice or in warm-ups today.

I don't doubt that. I am just wondering if Taylor had an in-house suspension for this game. If those things that were reported were true, then a 1-game suspension is the least that should have happened and hopefully Taylor turns it around. Good reason to be skeptical of those rumors, although there is a heck of a lot of smoke, including from Philip Dillard...

But anyway, great game today! Good job to Cody Green.

Guys on the radio asked a question.... do u start T-mart at 80% or Green????? Sorry to tell u but no way he will be 80% for next weeks game

I wonder if Taylor's health will even be relevant, but we will see. I think his injury is very convenient right now, which makes it easy for Bo to say shut him down.

What?

Sort of have to wonder if Taylor not being an option today has more behind it than just his injury.

The announcers have said multiple times today that Taylor didn't look close to 100% in practice or in warm-ups today.

I don't doubt that. I am just wondering if Taylor had an in-house suspension for this game. If those things that were reported were true, then a 1-game suspension is the least that should have happened and hopefully Taylor turns it around. Good reason to be skeptical of those rumors, although there is a heck of a lot of smoke, including from Philip Dillard...

What di Dillard say???

What?

If he really is battling turf toe then I see no ulterior motive.

What?

What di Dillard say???

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/49094-chatelain-pelini-martinez-have-reached-pivot-point/page__view__findpost__p__709899

Also I do understand that secret suspension or not Taylor's injury should be keeping him out of this next game. I was just (maybe pointlessly) throwing it out there that on the flip side, injury or not, there could be another reason why he isn't playing, which would means what is happening is quite different than it is appearing on the surface.

--

Rex Burkhead: 19-101 (5.3ypc), TD, 2/2-30-TD

Roy Helu: 15-77 (5.1ypc)

DTray: 13-54 (4.2ypc)

Cody Green: 9/12 (75%), 80 yds, 2TD

What a solid, solid offensive performance.