Fire Shawn Watson

Kruzu

38 points+ is just inexcusable

One games sir, i'm still on the bandwagon that he has to go. Look at the body of work and the "what coulda been"s of the last 2 years if he coulda put together plans and calls to get us just a few more TD's. 38 points so far against a bad Colorado defense that has quite simply thrown in the towel in the 2nd half is nothing to be overly proud of. This was a very determined team today and that made up for a lot. Hopefully we see this determination next week.

Why do we consistently choke against any team that doesn't life up its skirt?

Because whenever we light up a team, we consider the other team to be lifting up its skirt.

We have straight up smashed the Buffaloes today, even with Cody Green, who has had a very good and maybe even redeeming day. #3 QB and all that, it suddenly looks like we got something to work with in the CCG.

• Fire 2

Because whenever we light up a team, we consider the other team to be lifting up its skirt.

We have straight up smashed the Buffaloes today, even with Cody Green, who has had a very good and maybe even redeeming day. #3 QB and all that, it suddenly looks like we got something to work with in the CCG.

I enjoyed the game a lot today, but let's not get out of hand with anything... I mean, this was Colorado. This was the team that gave up 35 points or something to Kansas in ONE quarter.

We're going to have to play a real defense next week.

You do realize colorado just finished with 5 wins right? Bad team...

I've come to the realization that there is nothing Watson can do to win over the fan base. I can only think of one game (texas tech 09) where a game plan was not drawn up that put the team in a position to win. However the people on this board seem to think that it is the OC's job to catch the ball, not fumble, or to magicaly heal injured players. Look at what happned to Bama's offnese today when they went down to their back up qb. We are on our third string and people act like that should not impact an offense in any way. What is hard to understand that the offense has looked pretty good for about 8 out of 12 games, and the games when it has looked poor have been due to exicution not play calling or game plan.

• Fire 2

Missouri? Oklahoma State?

Colorado had everything to play for today and we were seriously ailing on offense. Down to a 3rd string QB few believed in, maybe even including the staff. Just lost our top WR at the start of the week. I don't see how this game can't be seen as a huge credit to the offense especially considering what they had to work with.

• Fire 3

Missouri? Oklahoma State?

Colorado had everything to play for today and we were seriously ailing on offense. Down to a 3rd string QB few believed in, maybe even including the staff. Just lost our top WR at the start of the week. I don't see how this game can't be seen as a huge credit to the offense especially considering what they had to work with.

People act like OSU doesn't have a defense but the 51 that the Watson-led offnese put up against them is the most points they have given up all year. If you really look at it Watson won that game for us, it sure wasn't the d that gave up 41 points.