Interesting article from the Utah Free Press

Great article but unfortunately nothing will change. Here we come Big 10. The Big 12 or what ever they end up calling it is a doomed conferance. The Big 8 should never have taken pity on the teams from the outlaw SWC. As for Mr. Beebee I'm pretty sure his name is Richard not Dan, after all he is a big Dick.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1:

it was nice to see all of the rule violations laid out like.

what that officiating crew did was criminal

And guess which crew is doing the OU/OSU game?

Another article somewhere was talking about who would be the officiating crew for the CCG. TO said it would be an All-Star crew. They are the #1 at their possitions. The umpire hadn't done a NU game all year. Most of them we haven't seen this year.

Hmmmmmm.

http://www.utahfreepress.com/?p=64

If this is true about the possible rules infraction and nothing being done about it all I can say is I'm glad we're leaving this conference.

Epic find and epic article. I guess this conspiracy theory has more legs then we all think. A poster on shaggy says that their game against Texas A & M will be vacated. Other posters are giving him the business but maybe this is what he is referring too.

Best article I've read in a long time. Like one comment at the bottom of the page...I wish our local journalists would write an article like this. It seems like all of the articles from Nebraska have been all about how Pelini screwed up and our program is in turmoil blah blah blah. I'm glad one journalist has the marbles to do his job.

Finally, because member institutions and the Big 12 itself must comply with NCAA rules as part of the Big 12 Charter, Rule 9 Section 6 of the NCAA rules concerning Flagrant Personal Fouls comes into play. This section clearly states that for flagrant “Fouls Not Called” during the game the conference may impose sanctions after a subsequent review of the game.

looks like it is up to the commissioner to decide if there will be punishment....not that there HAS to be punishment. and beebe in his infinite wisdom decided that those dirty plays in the pile were not worth punishing the players involved. maybe if the offenders had been wearing red it would have been different?

Best article I've read in a long time. Like one comment at the bottom of the page...I wish our local journalists would write an article like this. It seems like all of the articles from Nebraska have been all about how Pelini screwed up and our program is in turmoil blah blah blah. I'm glad one journalist has the marbles to do his job.

Yeah, it does seem like that would have been a good idea. It's just sad that we didn't see any well written analyses like that from our own local guys.